Six Islands, each with its own unique personality. Bathed in sunshine, surrounded by the sea, and infused with a legendary spirit, known throughout the world as aloha – which breathes life into all who embrace it. The Hawaiian Islands—where happiness is a way of life, and where it’s possible to live in the moment for as long as you like, starting now.
What To Do:
- Take part in an active adventure - like hiking to the top of Leahi (Diamond Head) or biking down from the summit of Haleakala
- Watch a sunset on one of the world-renowned beaches
- Hit the links on one of the courses carved-out by lava
- Eat ono (delicious) Hawaiian food and watch hula at a luau
- Visit one of the heritage sites, like Pearl Harbor or Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil
- Learn how to hula or surf on famous Waikiki Beach
- Witness the grandeur of an active volcano on Hawaii Island
- Stop and admire the waterfalls on the scenic drive to Hana
- Have a destination wedding or honeymoon
- See the great migration of humpback whales during the winter
- There are 13 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet
- The official state fish of Hawaii is the humuhumunukunukuapuaa
- There is not a single traffic light on the island of Lanai
- Hawai'i is the state with the longest life expectancy in the United States
- The only state in the United States able to grow coffee plants commercially is Hawaii
To experience what it's like to Travel Better this winter, contact us to get started planning your winter escape today.
All offers and information are subject to availability and change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Not responsible for errors or omissions.