Fiji – Where Happiness Finds You
Fiji is a mecca for all dreamers, adventurers, fun seekers, lovers, divers, backpackers, families, naturalists and anyone else who is looking for their very own tropical experience of a lifetime.
Immerse yourself in fascinating culture and local traditions, while enjoying the warm hospitality of some of the friendliest people on earth. You’ll soon realize that even if you’ve never been here before, you have a lifetime friend in both the people and islands of Fiji.
What to Do:
- Stroll on glimmering white beaches hand-in-hand at sunset.
- Snorkel or dive amidst brilliantly-hued marine life.
- Surf, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard in pristine oceans.
- Take a glass bottom boat cruise around the outer 300+ Fiji Islands.
- Trek lush rainforests and find your own very own waterfall.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Fiji from a personal helicopter tour.
- Whitewater raft over clear and clean waterways.
- Fiji is comprised of 333 islands in the South Pacific full of beaches, coral gardens, and rain forests.
- Most people live on the largest island, Viti Levu, where the capital, Suva, is located.
- Both the movie Castaway and the series Survivor: Fiji were shot on location in the Mamanuca Islands of Fiji.
- There are 80,000 registered rugby players in Fiji, nearly 10% of the total population.
- The Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park was Fiji’s first national park, where pottery has been found at an estimated 3,000 years old.