Viking River Cruises
SAIL THE WORLD'S GREAT RIVERS... Only with Viking®
Viking River Cruises®, a Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler award winner, offers destination-focused itineraries on the rivers of Europe, Russia, China, Southeast Asia and Egypt.
Travel with like-minded travelers on what Viking® calls The Thinking Person’s Cruise™, a culturally rich, immersive experience designed to help you explore the most intimate nuances of your destination both on board and ashore—with enriching shore excursions, insightful lectures, Destination Performances, cooking demonstrations and regionally inspired cuisine.
Plus, with Viking Inclusive Value, just about everything is covered—port charges, Wi-Fi, meals, lectures, onboard activities and shore excursions—so all you have to do is relax and enjoy a great journey.
Traveling by river, beyond the reach of roadways, you’ll discover the true nature of fascinating lands throughout the world and the people who call them home. You’ll travel with ease, unpacking just once and enjoying the ever-changing scenery along the banks as you’re to your next destination in comfort. The award-winning Viking Longships® have set a new standard in river cruising with spacious Veranda Staterooms, the largest suites in Europe, al fresco dining and more.
Viking ships are specially designed to navigate the world’s great rivers and provide convenient daily access to a plethora of destinations and experiences. Enjoy all the comfort and elegance of river cruising: attentive and professional staff, delicious onboard meals and spectacular scenery from every stateroom and public area.
When you travel with Viking, there are no surprises, no hidden fees.
The price you pay covers just about everything—port charges, Wi-Fi, meals, lectures, activities and shore excursions—plus hotel accommodations on cruisetours. What do all these extras add up to? Although you can never put a price on hospitality, all of your included amenities and features have an added value.
It’s called Viking Inclusive Value.
Included in your cruise fare:
- One shore excursion in each port of call, led by a knowledgeable local guide
- All onboard meals, featuring regional specialties made with locally sourced ingredients and always available American classics
- Your choice of dining venue and times (including open seating)
- Wine, beer and soda with onboard dinner and lunch
- Specialty coffees and teas available 24 hours
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Internet/Wi-Fi so you can remain connected
- First-class hotels for overnight stays on cruisetour programs and pre &post cruise extension packages
- In-room infotainment features movies on demand, plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic and more
- All port charges and government taxes—no nickel and diming
Come discover for yourself why Viking truly is the world’s leading river cruise line.