Royal Caribbean Cruise Line - Royal Caribbean International
You're Not a Tourist
You're an adventure seeker.
Voted Best Cruise Line in the Caribbean for 14 years, Royal Caribbean has learned a thing or two about innovation at sea. They push the limits of the imagination for a vacation that exceeds every expectation.
It’s the vacation you deserve. Whether you’re lounging at the adults-only Solarium, enjoying a gourmet meal in the dining room, relaxing with a massage in the spa or watching a robot make your drink, your journey through paradise will be one to remember.
Discover the World
When you experience the Caribbean with the cruise line that does it best, you’re bound to discover adventure in every sense of the word. Adventure rules supreme on Labadee®, Royal Caribbean’s private destination, where you can race through the forest on the Dragon’s Tail Coaster or fly over the ocean on a 2,500-foot zip line.
If you’re ready to venture farther abroad, explore the cultural melting pot of Singapore, wander through the history of Europe, enjoy close encounters with kangaroos and wombat sightings or head to Cuba on a cruise to a place frozen in time. The options for your next adventure are nearly endless.
What Sets Royal Caribbean Apart?
Innovation and imagination rule supreme on the groundbreaking Royal Caribbean ships. Their new Symphony ship will debut in Europe in 2018 to enhance their already jaw-dropping first-at-sea experiences aboard their Oasis and Quantum ships, making them the perfect fit for everyone in the family.
Just a few of the features you’ll find:
- AquaTheater Shows – 137,000 gallons of incredible. The only deep-dive amphitheater at sea.
- Broadway at Sea – Including CATS, Mamma Mia! and We Will Rock You.
- Ice-skating rinks – World-class skaters will amaze you and give you a place to test yourself.
- FlowRider® -40-foot-long surf simulator allows you to
- RipCord by iFLY® - Feel the wind in your hair with this skydiving simulator.
- North StarSM - Jewel-shaped capsule rising 300 feet above sea level to provide 360-degree views.
- Adventure Ocean® Youth Program – Complimentary award-winning programs and activities to keep your child entertained day and night.
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Programs – Age-appropriate adventures to keep even the tiniest cruisers entertained.
- Serving Families with Autism – Royal Caribbean is the first certified Autism Friendly Cruise Line, with accessible programs for children and parents.
Beyond The Basics
While the bumper cars, adult-only solarium, fitness classes, and spa are amenities that add to your vacation, Royal Caribbean knows that the basics have to be done right too.
Dining, drinking, sleeping, relaxing, it’s all covered in their signature attention to detail style.
- If you’re craving a classic hamburger, enjoy a complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets®.
- Enjoy a sit-down dinner, crafted by world-renowned chefs, with the whole family and the Adventure Ocean team can even pick the kids up part way through leaving you to enjoy each delicious bite.
- Skip the Hollywood lines to dine at Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver.
- Practice your chopstick skills at Izumi Hibachi and Sushi.
- Celebrate with tacos for the kids and margaritas for the adults at Sabor Taqueria and Tequila Bar.
- Family Connected Stateroomsallow you to stay close to your loved ones—but not too close—in staterooms uniquely connected through a vestibule to form a special layout that provides three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a balcony for all your family needs.
- Royal Suite Class offers concierge service, luxury and amenities to make you feel like a V.I.P, including your own Royal Genie.
Contact one of our experts today to plan your cruise adventure to perfection.