Los Cabos Vacations
Discover Something Unique in Los Cabos
Located at the southernmost tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Los Cabos boasts a dramatic desert backdrop nestled by coastlines of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez. The mountains, the desert and the sea all come together to create a destination like no other. In Los Cabos, natural wonders and open spaces exist in perfect harmony with a vibrant spirit and endless options for adventure.
From a relaxing beach day on pristine white sands to an exciting snorkeling excursion, cocktails overlooking the sea or a sailing trip on crystal-clear waters, you’ll find everything you’re looking for in Los Cabos.
- Swim among more than 800 species of marine life that live in the maze-like coral reef on a half-day or full-day scuba diving tour.
- Hike the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range and explore regional flora and fauna among the wide-spanning peaks and valleys, including a refreshing waterfall.
- Even if you aren’t a seasoned fisherman, charter a deep-sea fishing tour to cruise out into the Pacific and sample the bountiful waters.
- Cruise on an ATV or UTV through beaches, deserts and off-road trails to immerse yourself in the Baja countryside.
- Enjoy a round of golf on some of the finest courses in the world, with stunning ocean views that stretch all the way from the East Cape to the Pacific Ocean.
- Follow the cobbled streets of San Jose del Cabo’s Gallery District to browse unique galleries and soak up the cozy atmosphere in local restaurants.
SUN AND FUN
- Sip a custom cocktail made by friendly bartenders while overlooking the bright blue waters of the Sea of Cortez.
- Wake up to the sound of crashing waves in a private beach villa or a tranquil resort with swimmable beaches.
- Invigorate your senses with full-moon yoga, a calming evening flow under the brightness of the Los Cabos full moon.
- Savor farm-to-table flavors in award-winning restaurants and get a taste of Los Cabos’ diverse culinary landscape.
- Let wellness set the tone with enriching options like healthy cuisine and personal training.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Our top priority is the health and well-being of travelers and our community. Los Cabos achieved Sharecare health security verification, becoming the world’s first VERIFIED™ travel destination.
- Visitors can expect consistent hygiene protocols from hotels, restaurants, transportation companies and at the airport.