AmaWaterways - AmaWaterways
AmaWaterways is known for immersive and authentic cultural experiences, pioneering innovation, exquisite locally sourced cuisine and extraordinary service. Sailing the highest-rated river cruise ships in Europe according to premier travel authority Berlitz, AmaWaterways sails more than 30 itineraries; meandering through Europe as well as more distant destinations in Southeast Asia, Africa, and soon, Egypt. Dedicated Wine Cruises provide epicurean adventures led by professional Wine Hosts to some of the most renowned wine regions across the globe.
Check out the following pages to learn more about AmaWaterways, and take advantage of the Current Specials promotion!
Limited-time savings, Plus receive $300 onboard credit per stateroom
Set sail along the Danube, Rhine and Moselle, Rhone, Main, Saone, Dordogne and Garonne, Seine, and Douro as well as the Mekong, Chobe and soon, the Nile with AmaWaterways. As you sip wine from the delightful vineyard you visited earlier in the day, you realize travel is about so much more than the destination. It’s about the journey, and when you journey with award-winning AmaWaterways, each day you’ll discover exciting cultures, be treated to authentic experiences, indulge in delicious cuisine accompanied by perfectly paired wine and local beers, discovering thrill in each adventure.
- Excursions: Be treated to a variety of small-group excursions ranging from hiking and biking adventures to culturally immersive experiences.
- Dining: Indulge in the freshest locally sourced cuisine perfectly paired with complimentary fine wine and beer during lunch and dinner.
- Staterooms: Retreat to elegantly appointed riverview staterooms and suites — most with not one, but two private balconies (a French and a full balcony) — providing unique views of the ever-changing scenery.
Experience storybook castles and cultural enlightenment with award-winning AmaWaterways. Guests are treated to a variety of enriching excursions, with options ranging from relaxed to active. Combined with exquisite locally sourced cuisine, fine wines and unparalleled service, AmaWaterways offers an unparalleled river cruise experience.
Regardless of where you sail, you’ll be warmly welcomed aboard comfortable, elegantly appointed ships by friendly crew who always go above and beyond to ensure that every mile you travel becomes your most cherished memory. And, with a variety of small-group guided shore excursions available in every port of call, as well as nightly entertainment, freshly prepared regional cuisine and hand-selected fine wines with every lunch and dinner on board all included, award-winning AmaWaterways offers an unparalleled river cruise experience.
With a high staff to guest ratio, you’ll be well taken care of by our professionally trained, all English-speaking crew. AmaWaterways hires the very best team of professionals in the industry and continuously trains them to ensure they always exceed expectations. That means getting to know you, so they can anticipate your individual preferences and offer you those extra special touches to make you feel at home.
Berlitz rated 325 European and US river cruise ships using a grading system based on 500 points in five areas: hardware/facilities, accommodations, cuisine, service/hospitality and other onboard features. AmaWaterways earned six of the top ten spots, including the top three rated ships in Europe— AmaKristina, AmaViola and AmaStella—in the third edition of Berlitz: River Cruising in Europe & USA travel guide. Throughout all editions, AmaWaterways has consistently earned the number one rated ship.
- Elegantly appointed riverview staterooms and suites—most with signature twin balconies, French balconies or full balconies
- Luxurious suites include added enhancements, such as larger sitting areas, expansive bathrooms and additional surprises
- Experienced Cruise Manager who accompanies you throughout your cruise and land journey
- All meals on board, with complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- Sip & Sail cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer and spirits
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms and suites with complimentary high-speed internet, movies, music and English-language TV stations
- Complimentary water always available
- Unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Small guided group excursions with a variety of choices, including immersive Special Interest Tours, and hiking and biking adventures
- Complimentary bicycles and helmets, and Nordic walking sticks
- Distinctive onboard programs, such as lectures, theme dinners, music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- Wellness activities and classes led by a professionally trained Wellness Host
- Expertly trained, all English-speaking staff