CIE TOURS - CIE Tours
Since 1932, CIE Tours has developed a reputation for excellence rooted in its signature Irish hospitality, the genuine warmth of its guides, and a talent for fostering lasting friendships on the road. They offer exclusive access, authentic experiences, and in-depth knowledge that, in the spirit of their heritage, often begins with a story.
Travel with them to Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, Italy, Iceland and Central and Eastern Europe.
Travel Your Way with CIE Tours
No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours delivers. Their offerings include over 50 guided tours, special group tours, independent self-drive and rail adventures - and custom private driver trips for the ultimate in service and personalization. Choose an experience that suits your travel style, pace and budget.
The CIE Tours Difference
More than 40,000 travelers choose CIE Tours each year. Here’s why:
- Local Expertise: CIE Tours’ enthusiastic tour guides are eager to share their personal stories, local knowledge and fascinating insights.
- Reliability and Experience:They bring 88 years of travel experience to each trip, with a consumer protection bond that ensures their travelers are always covered.
- All-Inclusive Pricing:Tour prices cover all entertainment and experiences, full breakfasts and most dinners, so there's no upselling or hidden fees and tour directors are focused solely on your enjoyment.
- Comfort: CIE Tours has state-of-the-art luxury coaches that include panoramic windows, reclining seats and free Wi-Fi. Their travel experts hand select the finest hotels for every tour.
- No Worries, Guaranteed:Their comprehensive travel protection plan lets you cancel or change your plans until one day before the trip, for any reason.
Welcome to Your Next Great Adventure
CIE Tours goes beyond the tried and true to introduce you to new destinations — and new ways of experiencing some of the classics. Here’s just a sampling:
- Irish Legends: Delve into Ireland and its past on this 10-day tour, which mixes in plenty of hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path sights along with tried-and-true favorites.
- Scottish Dream: Check the must-sees off of your wish list on this good-value eight-day tour, which is an ideal introduction to Scotland’s bustling cities and breathtaking landscapes.
- Grand Tour of Britain & Ireland: Check every item on your wish list off on this epic British and Irish tour. See the very best of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales on this 23-day adventure.
- Best of London & Paris: The stuff of legend, this tour package features the most iconic landmarks from each city. Explore masterpiece-filled museums and ancient castles, and get a taste of two distinctly different cuisines — all on one fantastic seven-day trip.
- Taste of Italy: Get your first taste of the delights of Venice, Florence, Rome and more on this enchanting seven-day Italian tour. You’ll get to enjoy the ancient ruins, architectural and artistic masterpieces, and of course, indulge in Italy’s legendary food and wine.
- Prague to Budapest: Enjoy a week in three of central Europe’s most iconic and popular cities as you savor the charm and grandeur of historic Prague, the imperial and musical history of Vienna, and the glorious art-nouveau architecture of Budapest, the "Paris of the East".
Notable Recent CIE Tours Rewards:
Travel Weekly Magellan Award 2019, Tour Operators - Marketing & PR Campaign - Those Who Serve
Travel Weekly Magellan Award 2019, Tour Operators - Marketing & PR Campaign - Game of Thrones
2018 & 2019 Travvy Awards, CIE Tours - Best Escorted Tour Operator - Europe
Contact one of our travel advisors for help finding the best CIE Tours journey for you.