Star in Your Own Aussie Adventure!
Epic Australia Adventures Starting at $1,075 Per Person
Visit the Real Life Set of Dundee:
Australia's wildlife, stunning nature and friendly people have won hearts both on and off the big screen. And now you can go behind-the-scenes of Australia and star in your own adventure! With flights the cheapest they've ever been to Australia, now is the time to hop Down Under. We've curated the best ideas to ensure your trip is filled with movie-style magic. Explore these trips with hotel, tours and more and a fun video with more top spots to visit.
Here are some Australia vacation ideas to inspire you:
- First time to Australia: You can start with the highlights and see the iconic attractions in Sydney, explore the Outback in Uluru & Alice Springs and dive into the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns or on an island.
- Explore nature’s wonders: Whether it’s your first or fifth trip, going off the beaten path offers incredible rewards. Try an Outback train trip like the Ghan, an expedition cruise in the Kimberley, a walk in the world’s oldest living rainforest, or a wildlife safari on Kangaroo Island.
- Eat and drink well: Try a whiskey and gin tasting in Tasmania and the foodie hubs of Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne. Wash it down with the ultimate wine experiences at world-class vineyards.
- Beaches and islands: However you like to experience the sand, Australia has a beach escape for every type of traveler - especially in Perth and near Brisbane.
- Events to feed your passion: Australia hosts many great events, including Vivid Sydney, indigenous light festivals, or the 2019 President’s Cup at the Royal Melbourne.
Wildlife & Wine - Melbourne & Adelaide
Book by June 1, 2019
Valid for travel through December 31, 2020
- Philip Island Penguins
- Kangaroos and Koalas Experience
- Taste the Barossa Premium Winery Tour with lunch
- Includes transfers
7 nights from $1,075* per person
Sydney, Rock & Reef
Book by June 1, 2019
- Sydney at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour: Exclusive My Time benefits, including complimentary Wi-Fi, 'all-day Happy Hour' prices at hotel bar, savings on room service and one bottle of wine with room service order
- Cruise Like a Local with lunch
- Ayers Rock at Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel with special savings, complimentary Wi-Fi and Sounds of Silence dinner
- Outer Barrier Reef cruise with transfers
- Includes hotel and intercity airfare transfers
8 nights from $2,655* per person
Journese – Curators of Fine Travel
Luxury Australia Awaits
The Ultimate Sydney, Blue Mountains and Tasmania Trip
Book by September 19, 2019
Valid for travel July 1 – September 19, 2019
- 3 nights in Sydney at Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection in a Waterside guestroom
- 2 nights in the Blue Mountains at One&Only Wolgan Valley in a Heritage Villa with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two onsite nature activities
- 3 nights in Hobart at The Henry Jones Art Hotel in a Deluxe spa harbourview guestroom
- 2 nights in Coles Bay at Saffire Freycinet in a Luxury suite with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; mini bar and deluxe beverages, plus Saffire activities and AUD100 spa credit
- Sensational Sea & Land Sydney Cruise
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
- Historic Port Arthur and Richmond Excursion
- Tasman Island Cruise
- Private transfers in Sydney, Blue Mountains and Hobart
- Avis full-size car in Tasmania
10 nights from $6,508 per person
Sydney, Adelaide and Outback Adventure
Book by November 12, 2019
Valid for travel October 1 – November 12, 2019
- 3 nights at Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park in a Hyde Park view guestroom
- 2 nights at Hilton Adelaide in a Deluxe guestroom with daily breakfast
- 2 nights Hilton Darwin in a Harbour view guestroom
- Blue Mountains High Country Ecotour
- Cruise Like a Local Sydney Harbour Experience
- Barossa Food & Wine Experience from Adelaide
- 2 nights in a Gold Service cabin aboard The Ghan train journey from Adelaide to Darwin
- Kakadu National Park Explorer tour from Darwin
9 nights from $4,365 per person
Play Video to Watch Your Behind - The - Scenes Tour
Call us to book your amazing Aussie adventures!
GOGO Vacations: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy accommodations. Land packages do not include meals unless otherwise indicated. Savings reflect land prices only and vary by resort and travel dates. Resort credits are not redeemable for cash. Availability is limited. Rates and/or package prices are subject to holiday blackouts, peak period surcharges, and cancellation charges may be applicable of up to the full price paid depending on the package and when it is cancelled. Government imposed hotel and resort taxes and fees may not be reflected in the advertised price and may be payable directly to the hotel and resort. Other restrictions may apply and vary by resort. Valid for travel thru 12/31/20. Vacation package priced 9/3-9/11/19. GOGO Worldwide Vacations does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the offers displayed.
Journese – Curators of Fine Travel: Land price is per person, based on double occupancy for select travel through December 15, 2019. Rates quoted are accurate as of January 5, 2019; at the time you purchase your package, rates may be higher. Airfare, taxes, surcharges, gratuities, transfers and excursions are additional. Advertised rates do not include any applicable daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out; such fee amounts will be advised at the time of booking. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment, cancellation terms/conditions and policies subject to change without notice at any time. Other restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to baggage limitations and fees, standby policies and fees, non-refundable tickets and change fees with pre-flight notification deadlines, and blackout dates. Fees and policies vary among airlines. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Journese acts only as an agent for cruise and tour providers listed. CST# 1007939-10. Copyright©2019 Hawaii World, LLC. (dba JourneseSM). All Rights Reserved.