WEDDINGS BY IBEROSTAR, AS IMAGINED BY YOU
Where the Best Memories are Made
Looking for a truly spectacular proposal, destination wedding or honeymoon? Located on Mexico and the Caribbean’s most spectacular beaches, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts bring together the best accommodations, service, recreation, entertainment and all-inclusive dining for your special day. Whether you envision a fairytale wedding ceremony by a paradise beach or an idyllic honeymoon in the middle of nature, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts will make your most romantic dreams come true.
Delight your guests with the elegant and panoramic views, exquisite international and local gourmet cuisine, elevated wedding banquet service and complete event customization based Iberostar’s catalog of inspirations. And the best part is that all of it will be done in a sustainable and responsible way. Enjoy your all-inclusive luxury wedding in the Caribbean with the help of our travel agency.
Ever Green Weddings
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts don’t just take care of you, they also take care of the environment. That is why your nature wedding, in addition to being glamorous, can be organized in an eco-conscious way. Enjoy unique options, all in the best destinations in the Caribbean, centered around sustainable principles, guaranteeing the highest standards of quality, service and luxury.
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts believes that every wedding should be unique! For this reason, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts does not offer wedding packages, but an infinity of inspirations to allow you to personalize your big day down to the very last detail. Instead of telling you what we have, we want to ask you what you want. With a team of consultants specialized in wedding planning, these resorts can customize the wedding of your dreams.
This isn’t just your wedding, it’s meant to be a vacation, too. With Iberostar Hotels & Resorts, you’ll enjoy a week full of excitement, adventure and memories. They will take care of all the details for you and ensure you have the perfect venue. Here’s an example of what your Wedding Week with Iberostar could look like:
Day 1: Warm welcome with details inspired by the destination of your choice
Day 2: Kick off the week with fun excursions in the environment chosen as the setting for your wedding
Day 3: Choose between a day of golf, a relaxing session at the spa, or many other fun activities with the ones you hold near and dear.
Day 4: It’s the big day! From the ceremony to the music, romance, celebration... today, your dream finally comes true.
Day 5: Farewell! It’s time to thank your guests and start getting ready for your honeymoon!
The Proposal Collection
Couples can also take advantage of the Iberostar romance experience with the Proposal Collection, including engagements in beautiful settings such as at the beach, in a luxurious suite, or the spa, among others, with a la carte options also available.
The Honeymoon Collection
This collection includes five interest-based options that appeal to foodies, thrill-seekers, those who just want to be pampered, and everything in between. Curated to give you the ultimate experience, the premiere package is the Starmoon, one that incorporates a little bit of everything, for the ones who want to have it all.
Need help selecting a theme for your wedding? The Lookbook is a great way to customize your wedding with a unique look curated by a professional designer. With the purchase of an inspiration featured in the Lookbook, you will also receive:
- Personalized service from an onsite Romance Event Planner
- Location for the ceremony including setup of wedding venue
- Officiant for a Symbolic Ceremony
- Recorded music and microphone
- Sparkling wine served after the ceremony
- Classic white frosted wedding cake
- Dinner reservation in one of the a la carte restaurants for 12 guests
- Bride’s fresh floral bouquet
- Groom’s matching boutonnière
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next category for the couple (subject to availability, Presidential Suite is excluded from upgrades)
- Complimentary late check out for bride and groom (subject to availability)
- 10% discount on spa services for wedding guests (boutique purchases excluded)
- Welcome and InStay amenities for the wedding couple
The following fees will apply for legal/civil ceremonies:
- Mexico- blood test ($220), translation of ceremony and marriage certificate ($180), Authentication, legalisation and shipping ($150). Legal Ceremony on Sunday fee ($100). Additional fees may apply for Catholic ceremonies.
- Jamaica- Minister’s Licence ($200) and Certificate shipping ($80).
- Dominican Republic- Additional fees starting at US$650 for Religious / Legal weddings, subject to change without previous notice. Includes: document processing, authentication and shipping, as well as minister fees.
The prices of the paperwork requested might change without previous notice. Some countries may require additional paperwork to validate a marriage in the country of residence. It is the responsibility of the wedding couple to arrange for additional paperwork. Please check with your local authorities regarding those requirements prior to your travels. Additional fees may apply for Catholic or non-denominational ceremonies held on a weekend, based on destination.
- Wedding couples are included in the number of people covered. Iberostar requires that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3 nights at the hotel where the wedding takes place.
- Services available in all markets, unless otherwise noted.
- Other offerings may be available.
- All prices are in US dollars (USD). Prices are valid for weddings taking place through Oct 31, 2023. Blackout dates may apply. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Non-refundable $250 deposit required to lock date for wedding.
- Restaurant in a semi-private area.
- No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups.
- External vendor charges as well as penalty fees may apply when not using resort approved suppliers.
- Images shown are for inspiration purposes and are not intended to reflect the exact final product should you choose to recreate something similar. Flower and décor choices vary by destination and seasonality.
- Additional transportation fees might apply for remote locations.