The Innovator in Cruising - Norwegian Cruise Line
The Innovator in Cruising
When you sail with Norwegian Cruise Line, you’re cruising on the most innovative and accommodating fleet on the high seas. NCL’s award-winning fleet was built for Freestyle Cruising®, no set dining times or set tables, a variety of complimentary and specialty restaurants and relaxed disembarkation all designed to give you the freedom and flexibility to follow your every whim.
Choose Your Ship
An award winning fleet of 17 ships, provides unparalleled entertainment, contemporary accommodations and fun for any destination. Whether you wake up to step on your balcony to feel the breeze as the sun rises or find yourself ringing the butler from your luxury suite in The Haven, comfort, style and service are at your fingertips.
Designed to engage varied interests, you’ll find entertainment options galore. While each ship is different, here’s some of what you can find.
- Aquaparks - Filled with towering slides, kids splash parks and adult only hot tubs
- Ropes Course - Zip over the ocean on one of five Sky Rail zip tracks on a three-story course
- Snow Room – Stimulate circulation in this ice-cold artic room
- Howl At The Moon – Dueling piano’s will inspire sing-a-longs and dancing
- Levity Entertainment – Hilarious shows with varied performers per sailing
- Broadway shows - Jersey Boys and Kinky Boots provide entertainment for the whole family
- Casinos at Sea® - Test your luck at the tables or slots
- Entourage Teen Club – Specialty areas for kids and teens make them feel important too
- Spas – Relaxing massages, facials, acupuncture and so many other pampering services
With the most dining options at sea, dazzling entertainment and exciting onboard activities, there’s plenty of ways to make your vacation one for the record books.
Choose Your Destination
Norwegian offers unique and exciting itineraries around the world, including the Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Bahamas, Bermuda, The Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Pacific Coast, Panama Canal and South America.
Additionally, Norwegian Cruise Line has the only ship that sails year-round from Honolulu on seven-day intra-island Hawaiian cruises. Recently, the line was named “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” for the 12th consecutive year, as well as “Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line” for the 7th time and “World’s Leading Large Ship Cruise Line” for the 8th year by the World Travel Awards.
And step on board!
No matter where you want to cruise or how you want to do it, we can help you find the right one.