Local Flavor in Every Bite
Save 10% on Select 2019 Tours when you book by December 31, 2018!
Taste these favorite destinations: Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Experience the CIE Tours magic: all the local knowledge you crave, tour directors committed to your comfort and with a knack for story-telling, and an all-inclusive policy that means you’ll have all your visits included in the price. Plus, that signature warm welcome that only CIE Tours can deliver.
CIE Fully Escorted Tours Include:
- Luxury coach travel, daily sightseeing and a professional tour director
- Speedy group check-in at hotels
- All breakfasts and most dinners including special dinner/shows
- Prepaid hotels, meals and admissions help you control vacation costs
- Comprehensive tour documents
NEW - Taste of Iceland
6 days from $2,114 per person
Visit Reynisfjara, the black sand beach and basalt rock formations, that legend has it were formed by trolls centuries. Visit the beautifully situated Skogar Folk Museum and explore the lives of early Icelanders, with relics dating back to the Viking era. See the Northern Lights – most viewable September through April –though this spectacular display is always dependent on atmospheric condition.
NEW - Taste of Iceland & Ireland
9 or 10 days from $2,393 per person
See some of Ireland’s most scenic landscapes on the famous Ring of Kerry drive. Tour the famed Golden Circle, Iceland’s most popular tourist route, for a wonderful introduction to Iceland’s beauty and heritage. You may see the Northern Lights from September to April – Iceland is one of the best places in the world to spot this beautiful solar phenomenon.
NEW - Taste of Italy
7 days from $1,709 per person
See the glorious architecture of Venice as you take a gondola down its famous canals. Experience the Renaissance in Florence, where it was born. View the amazing art collection at the Uffizi Gallery and marvel at Michelangelo’s masterpiece of sculpture – David.
Taste of Britain
8 days from $1,799 per person
Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 2nd, August 9th, and August 16th departures. Get an insider’s perspective on the lives of the “Fab Four” as a local guide shows you around Liverpool, home of The Beatles.
Taste of Wales
9 days from $2,294 per person
Stroll around Tenby with a local guide who will recount humorous tales of the seaside town, which dates back to the Middle Ages. See a demonstration of wooden Lovespoon carving, a traditional Welsh symbol of love and courtship. Try traditional Welsh foods at Bodnant Welsh Food Centre.
Taste of Britain & Ireland
14 days from $3,149 per person
Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 2 – 16 departures. Get an insider’s perspective on the lives of the “Fab Four” as a local guide shows you around Liverpool, home of The Beatles
Hurry, this offer ends soon! Contact us today to reserve your booking.
* Prices are land only, per person, based on double occupancy on 2019 departures and may vary by departure date. Book by 12/31/18 and pay a $500 non-refundable deposit per person to save 10% on the land portion of 2019 guided vacations. Not combinable with any other CIE Tours offers or discounts, and not available on Group travel. Discounts are included in the pricing above. Valid on new bookings only, may be withdrawn at any time, are subject to availability and other conditions may apply. Call for details.