THE VIKING DIFFERENCE
DESTINATION FOCUSED. CULTURALLY ENRICHING. CAREFULLY CURATED.
Viking was recently voted the Best River Cruise Line by Condé Nast Traveler in their 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards and once again named one of the Best River Cruise Lines by Travel + Leisure readers in the 2017 World’s Best Awards. As The World’s Leading River Cruise Line®, Viking believes in offering you extraordinarily well-designed cruises that bring you closer to the cultures of the world. You sail into the heart of your destination—where new discoveries are just a short walk from your ship.
With ships thoughtfully engineered to bring the outside in, Viking has fine-tuned the art of exploring the world in comfort. Graceful staterooms and suites were designed for ultimate comfort and serenity, and light-filled public spaces inspire and refresh you throughout your journey. Plus, its state-of-the-art Viking Longships®—the newest and largest fleet on Europe’s rivers—feature premium amenities, the first true suites on river ships and the most al fresco dining on the rivers.
THE THINKING PERSON’S CRUISE®
Travel should be more than just a trip—it should be a doorway to cultural insight and personal enrichment. That is why Viking itineraries are designed to help you explore the most intimate nuances of your destination: its food, culture, countryside and customs.
Included shore excursions and carefully curated optional excursions provide the perfect overview of must-see cultural and historic highlights. But The Viking Way® of exploration goes beyond the expected and iconic, offering Local Life, Working World and optional Privileged Access® experiences. While onboard enrichment programs bring local culture and history to life, complementing your time ashore.
VIKING INCLUSIVE VALUE
Viking offers the best experience, with all you need plus the ability to customize.
When you travel with Viking, they make sure that there are no surprises or hidden fees. The price you pay covers just about everything — port charges, Wi-Fi, meals, lectures, activities and shore excursions — plus hotel accommodations on cruisetours. What do all these extras add up to? Although you can never put a price on hospitality, all of your included amenities and features have an added value.
Included in your cruise fare:
- One shore excursion in each port of call, led by a knowledgeable local guide
- All onboard meals, featuring regional specialties made with locally sourced ingredients and always available American classics
- Restaurant reservations with your choice of multiple dining venues and times (including open seating)
- Wine, beer and sodas with onboard lunch and dinner service
- Specialty coffees and teas available 24 hours
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Unlimited Free Wi-Fi so you can remain connected
- First-class hotels for overnight stays on cruisetour programs and pre &post cruise extension packages
- In-room infotainment features movies on demand, plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic and more
- All port charges and government taxes—no nickel and diming