Your World. Your Way. Your Moment.
Savor the world with the finest cuisine at sea™ aboard Oceania’s intimate and luxurious ships.
Their commitment to cuisine shines through artisanal ingredients and an array of gourmet restaurants, but truly comes to life with their passionate chefs who craft each recipe from the heart.
Inspired by legendary Master Chef Jacques Pépin, the cuisine of Oceania Cruises is renowned as the finest at sea and rivals Michelin-starred restaurants ashore.
Their superb gourmet restaurants serve exquisite dishes created à la minute and offer a remarkable array of choices, from Continental cuisine to authentic Italian to classic steakhouse fare. Every restaurant on board is complimentary and features open seating, so you may dine wherever and whenever suits your taste and schedule. Enjoy dinner for two or a gathering with newfound friends, knowing that the experience is certain to be extraordinary.
The Finest Cuisine at Sea™
- Multiple open-seating dining venues, at no additional charge
- Continental cuisine at the elegant Grand Dining Room
- Steaks, chops and seafood at Polo Grill
- Gourmet Italian dining at Toscana
- French country cuisine at Jacques
- Bold, contemporary flavors of Asia at Red Ginger
- Tuscan Steak inspired by Toscana and Polo Grill
- Jacques Bistro at the Grand Dining Room
- Casual and alfresco breakfast, lunch and dinner at Terrace Café
- Vintage wine and food pairings at La Reserve by Wine Spectator
- Host private dinners at Privée
Intimate and Luxurious Ships
You’ll feel like you’re coming home to family aboard these casually elegant ships. Personalized, genuine service means the staff and crew always attend to your every request with a smile.
Oceania ships boast an impressive staff-to-guest ratio, but it’s more than sheer numbers that elevate the personalized service into the sublime. Not everyone holds the impeccable credentials to join an award-winning staff. Only those who have distinguished themselves in the world’s finest hotels and most renowned restaurants will do. Their commitment runs deep and never diminishes, no matter what the task.
- Extraordinarily high staff-to-guest ratio ensures the finest personal service
- Dining room and galley staff chosen from internationally acclaimed restaurants
- Butlers formally trained by members of the Guild of Professional English Butlers
- Dedicated concierges attend to your every request
- Suite and stateroom attendants carefully selected from the world’s finest five-star hotels
- Staffed Executive and Concierge Lounges offer complimentary beverages, pastries and snacks throughout the day and evening
Passion for Travel
Each of our voyages is an invitation to discover your next travel story with insider tours in both marquee and boutique ports during extended, evening and overnight calls.
From reading comfortably in the library to sipping fine vintages at a wine tasting, a wonderful spectrum of enriching activities awaits you on board. Attend an engaging guest lecture in anticipation of your next destination, or learn to prepare a variety of exquisite dishes at The Culinary Center, a state-of-the-art cooking school on Marina and Riviera.
Embrace your inner artist at Artist Loft, where talented artists-in-residence offer inspiring workshops on Marina, Riviera and on Insignia world cruises. Spend the afternoon with friends at a lively trivia contest or bridge tournament. Or simply lose yourself in deep relaxation with one of Canyon Ranch SpaClub’s signature treatments.
- Hands-on cooking classes at The Culinary Center
- Production shows and critically acclaimed headline entertainers
- Orchestra, classical string quartet, dance and jazz bands
- Artist Loft enrichment center
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub® treatments and cuisine
- English-inspired library
- Multiple bars and lounges
- Premium wine, scotch and Champagne tastings
- Renowned guest lecturers
- The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout virtually the entirety of our ships
Of all the pleasures on board, perhaps none is as comforting as your luxurious suite or stateroom. Beautifully appointed with handsome furnishings and fine amenities, it’s the ideal place to rest, relax and retire. Its centerpiece is the revolutionary Prestige Tranquility Bed, which ensures a heavenly sleep experience.
The Veranda Staterooms on Marina and Riviera, measuring a generous 282 square feet, bear the distinction of being the largest at sea. Indeed, every square inch of your spacious, elegant accommodations has been designed for your enjoyment and privacy. It is the ultimate sanctuary from the outside world.
Home at Sea
- Every suite and stateroom features the Prestige Tranquility Bed, an Oceania Cruises exclusive
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks and bottled water replenished daily in your refrigerated mini-bar
- 24-hour Butler service in all suites
- Bulgari amenities
- FREE room service menu 24 hours a day
- Signature Belgian chocolates with nightly turndown service
- Wireless Internet access
Value without Compromise
Since its founding in 2003, Oceania Cruises has been committed to offering an extraordinary vacation at an incomparable value. Complimentary amenities abound, and there are never supplemental charges for the exquisite cuisine in any of our specialty restaurants.
With OLife Choice+, enjoy the flexibility of choosing from free shore excursions, a free beverage package or free shipboard credit. This generous amenity package is available both with and without airfare.
- FREE shuttles from port to city center in many ports of call
- FREE specialty restaurants
- FREE shore excursions+
- FREE beverage package+
- FREE shipboard credit+
- FREE Internet+
- FREE unlimited soft drinks and bottled water
- FREE cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- FREE room service menu 24 hours a day
+OLife Choice fares apply and amenities are subject to terms & conditions.
As Destination Specialists, the experts at Oceania Cruises bring you the vast treasures of the world in a way that no one else can.
Calling on over 400 spectacular ports around the globe, our voyages invite you to discover the world as you’ve always dreamed. Travel to the most vibrant and renowned destinations with intimate and luxurious ships, which call on smaller ports and remote harbors that larger vessels simply cannot. With evening departures and more overnight stays, explore each fascinating location more fully.
- Destination-intensive itineraries ranging from 7 to 180 days
- Overnight and extended stays in many ports allow for in-depth exploration and easygoing touring
- A refreshing mix of popular destinations, boutique ports and seaside villages
- Extensive variety of small group shore excursions focused on culture, history, adventure and cuisine
- Enjoy cocktails, dinners ashore or full-day excursions with late evening departures on many voyages