Let our Travel Agents help plan your next Family Vacation.
A well-planned family vacation gives everyone in your household exactly what they want. Parents want to escape the hassle of everyday life and spend quality time with their kids. Kids want a new and exciting adventure. And teens want…well, no one really knows what teens want, but take them to an exotic locale or immerse them in a foreign culture, and they’ll surely find new reasons to smile.
The big questions that must be answered first are where to go and how to get there.
Depending on the size and age-range of your clan, your options are as numerous as your little boy’s train collection. Do you need special play areas for toddlers or a social club for teens? Will grandma and grandpa join in the fun, and what is their activity level? Are you looking to expose your children to new cultures in Europe, take them on a wild safari adventure or simply relax on a cruise ship?
Those are important questions; thankfully, we have the answers. Thanks to our vast experiences around the world, along with our long history of helping families just like yours find their ideal vacation experience, we know which resorts have the best hangout areas, which cruise lines have the best itineraries, and which hotels are in the best locations.
Family Vacations with Small Children
- Family Friendly Resorts – Relax in the safe environment of an all-inclusive resort, sipping colorful drinks while the kiddies play in a wide variety of pools and splash parks.
- Beach Fun Close to Home – Rent a beach house on the shore and spend your days lounging in the sun and frolicking in the sand.
- Orlando Theme Parks - From princess to pirate and Spongebob to Shrek, the major theme parks offer family fun for all ages. Disney World, Universal Orland, Sea World and Legoland are top attractions.
- Disney Cruise Line – Enjoy the company’s signature service while the kids prance around with Disney’s great array of characters, past and present.
- More Cruise Options – Your kids will also find their favorite DreamWork’s characters onboard Royal Caribbean International, and Nickelodeon’s all-stars on Norwegian Cruise Line.
- National Parks – Enjoy long, leisurely hikes through the most picturesque, most awe-inspiring natural settings in North America.
- Washington, DC – The free museums, free zoo and wide open spaces will give your family plenty of room and opportunities to have a great time.
Keeping Teens Entertained on Family Vacations
- Costa Rica – There’s so much to enjoy here—outdoor adventures, exotic animals, chill beaches and breathtaking rain forests—all wrapped up in a friendly culture.
- Cruise Vacations – Teens are free to roam where they like on a safely-enclosed cruise ship, giving them the freedom to have their own experiences and spend time dancing and playing video games in teens-only clubs.
- Universal Orlando – While you take the toddlers to Seuss Landing, older kids can run off to the pulse-pounding attractions at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Ski Holiday – Whether they’re learning how to snowboard in Vale or slalom in the Alps, the rush of skiing brings a smile to kids of all ages.
- Theme Vacations – Traveling with teens provides the perfect opportunity to expand their horizons – let them do what they love (or have always wanted to try). Maybe it’s surf lessons in Hawaii, horseback riding in Colorado, cooking classes in France or mountain biking in New Zealand.
Bring the Extended Family on your Family Vacation
- Caribbean and Mexican Resorts – The sun, sand, surf and cuisine will provide everyone in your family with many options to play and relax together.
- Dude Ranches – Spend long, full days horseback riding, fishing in picturesque lakes and telling stories around a campfire.
- Alaskan Cruise – Watching whales breach the surface, eagles soaring in the air and glaciers towering overhead are spectacles fit for all ages.
- Safari – There are many options to base your family’s safari adventure—from rustic camping to luxury lodges—most with access to the Big 5.
- Scandinavian Capitals – These walkable cities are chock full of great museums, colorful parks, picturesque boat rides and enticing food in a gorgeous, fairytale setting.
- European Capitals – Easy access to major tourist cities in Europe like London, Paris and Rome provides the perfect base to explore new cultures, dive into history, and spend quality family time on a trip of a lifetime.
- Down Under – Australia is easier to get to then ever, and offers family experiences that can’t be beat – from the outback to the Great Barrier Reef, Koala’s to Kangaraoo’s, there’s nothing like Australia!
Please contact one of our family vacation experts today to start planning your family’s memory-making adventure.