Introducing the 2019 Culinary Collection
See More – Experience More – Taste More with Our Culinary Collection
We travel to experience the new: new cultures, new landscapes, new experiences. But of all these pleasures, what we tend to remember the most are the new flavors we encounter along the way. That’s because our taste buds have long memories, quickly recalling those fresh prawns in Sydney, the fizzy charm of Portugal’s Vinho Verde, the spicy chilaquiles in Mexico.
We know how much you enjoy unique culinary experiences, and so our agency works hard to offer you exclusive culinary amenities—at no additional charge. We do this through our Culinary Collection sailings, a carefully curated selection of worldwide cruises. Each departure celebrates a world of epicurean delights and features demonstrations from world-renowned chefs, onboard and onshore cooking classes, wine and spirit tastings and delightful meals focused on regional cuisine.
Culinary Collection sailings feature some of the most popular itineraries aboard the following cruise lines and include the following amenities:
- Avalon Waterways: Complimentary bottle of wine and box of chocolates delivered to your stateroom
- Azamara Club Cruises: Chef’s table for two: five-course meal paired with selected wines
- Celebrity Cruises: Specialty dining experience for two
- Crystal Cruises: Enjoy a private wine tasting with onboard sommelier
- Cunard: Private, behind-the-scenes galley tour
- Holland America Line: An intimate seafood experience in Rudi’s Sel de Mer pop up, a Canaletto dinner for two and bottle of sparkling wine
- MSC Cruises: On MSC Seaside enjoy three distinct, three-course specialty dining experiences or on MSC Meraviglia enjoy Cirque du Soleil at Sea dinner and show
- Oceania Cruises: Pre-paid gratuities, bottle of wine and box of chocolates
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Leonidas gourmet chocolates
- Seabourn: Private, behind-the-scenes galley tour
- Silversea: Luxurious box of gourmet chocolates delivered to your suite
In addition to the culinary amenities listed above, you may also receive the services of a Distinctive Voyages Host, a Private Welcome Reception and an Exclusive Shore Event—but only when you book through our agency!
Click on the cover below to read or download your free issue of the 2019 Culinary Collection eMagazine today!
For more details or to book your own Culinary Collection cruise vacation, contact us today!
Sailing dates and amenities, including exclusive shore events, are current at time of printing and are subject to change without notice. Amenities apply to 1st and 2nd passenger only. Offers are subject to availability, at time of booking, and may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice. Booking procedure is current at time of print. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking. Cancellations, refunds, and penalties are imposed by the individual cruise lines. Distinctive Voyages amenities may be substituted if a minimum number of guests are not confirmed on any given departure. Exclusive Shore Events vary. Combinability varies.