Experience Life! Adventure, Religious Group Travel
50's Vintage Cars in Havana, Cuba
There is nothing like experience. Whether it is:
- experiencing the freedom of paragliding in the mountains of Colorado, scuba diving off the cost of Hawaii and Nicaragua or hiking the Appalachian Trail;
- the splash of the chilly waters of the Sea of Galilee and the River Jordan, the pungent rain-forest scent of Jamaica, or the cool air of the Canadian Rookies;
- the isolation of the Liberian wilderness, the white sands of the Cook Islands, or the fluid communities of the winter markets in Germany;
- the warmed of the sun on your face in Puerto Vallarta, the powered white sands on your feet in the Caribbean, or serving in missions in Havana Cuba -
- there is nothing like experience – both from the one who has traveled throughout the world or the one who can help you plan your next adventure.
In my years of travel, I have been privileged to experience adventures in hundreds of destinations be it through Luxury Travel, family vacation, adventure travels or mission work around the globe. In doing so I have assisted numerous individuals and groups in their travel ventures.
What you and I learn in life comes more from our experiences then what we might be able to pick up from TV or online – be it history, culture, humanity, or nature. There is nothing like experiencing Old Faithful at Yellowstone, a ride in a 50’s vintage car in Havana, Cuba, teaching a child to read in an Liberian rain-forest school, or drinking wine from the grower of the grapes in France.
There are many wonderful Travel Advisers – what I can offer you is a life time of experience with a multitude of adventures from around our amazing world. I look forward to serving you in the future. Let me help you get out there and experience life!
My Areas of Expertise
Complex vacation that went like clockwork
We would definitely recommend Ken to our friends and family. Thank you Ken.
25th Anniversary Celebration
Great trip, thanks to Ken Stewart!
Thank you Terry. It was a joy working with you and I look forward to doing so in the future.
Mom's Bucket List Trip Home To Massachusetts
Ken made our travel easy!
We didn't have to do anything! In a world where travel by plane is not easy, Ken made it easy. Plus, our accommodations were excellent. We had a question while we were in the city and Ken was quick to answer. This is what you want!
She's always wanted to go to Thailand
We received full schedules from two companies of locations, hotels, excursions and travel arrangements while in the country. We made several changes and were always met with prompt, willing responses.
The trip was more than we could have ever hope it would be. The company providing the Tours was amazing and our guides, I hope, will remain friends. I have no doubt that the success of this trip is largely due to the efforts of Ken and his organization. Not one misstep, no bad days, not one minute of thinking "I wish we had done that," or "I wish we were doing what those people are doing."
My wife has always wanted to go to Thailand so I wanted it to be all she had dreamed. Thanks to Ken, she got what she deserved.
Paul, I am so excited that you two had an amazing adventure in Thailand. Thank you for your kind words. I will pass them on to our Thailand In-Country partners. It was my joy to be of assistance and I look forward to seeing what next great adventure you two will peruse next.