Ireland Vacations Travel Agent and Advisor
Luck of the Irish
There are so many reasons to visit Ireland: from the breathtaking emerald green countryside, to local pub culture… castles & history to the Giant’s Causeway. It’s time to make your Irish dreams come true.
Have you always wanted to visit Ireland but don’t know where to begin? There are so many details to consider: from airfare to transportation to hotels to tours to travel insurance to passports & visas. You likely don’t have the time and expertise to do all that planning.
My advice: employ a professional travel agent/advisor such as myself who specializes in Ireland that will take care of all the details for you. Making sure all those little details are taken care of is my job. And I enjoy it.
I have relationships with local experts on the ground in Ireland so we can take advantage of the latest inside-track information.
We’ll start by scheduling a one-on-one consultation where you will tell me what you have in mind for your Ireland vacation. I’ll ask questions in order to get to know you and your travel preferences. Then I go to work putting together a comprehensive travel itinerary – customized just for you. You’ll give me feedback on the itinerary and we’ll continue to refine it until it’s perfect.
How can you customize your vacation? Here are some examples:
- Hotels – ask me about upgrades and bonuses at select luxury hotels
- Dinner reservations at great local restaurants
- Private tours and excursions – such as a guided tour of the Guinness distillery
- Transportation: private car & driver, car rental, train, ferry
- Flights: from economy to premium economy, business class, and first class
- Protect your vacation investment and health with adequate travel insurance
- Make sure you know the proper documentation required to travel to Ireland
- Provide travel documents in an easy-to-read itinerary with the appropriate travel vouchers
In this age of automation, I will provide old-fashioned service. I answer the phone and respond to emails promptly.
I look forward to helping you create the uniquely customized Irish vacation you’ve been dreaming of.