Family, All-Inclusive and Cruise Travel Specialist
I love what I do and get just as excited about my clients’ trips as they do. When you are ready to create more lifetime memories, I’ll be there to help you plan a journey that is your dream.
My children have grown up traveling the world; because, we love different adventures! Each trip has been magical and unique as we have journeyed to various destinations including Florida, Hawaii, Caribbean, etc. I have a wonderful family that supports my full-time business as a Journey Planner.
My experiences include travel:
- As a family with infants, toddlers, school-age children and teens
- With my special needs child/teen/young adult
- As a couple’s getaway
- For a girl’s weekend
- For a big sis/little bro weekend
- Stays in resorts from value to moderate to deluxe, giving me a well-rounded knowledge of what will work best for my clients.
My expertise focuses on:
- Traveling with a special needs individual (of all ages)
- Armed Forces families and Military discounts
- Groups: Land and Cruise
My services include:
- Custom tailoring a journey that’s perfect for your family, by using my knowledge and first-hand experience. Just like having a personal assistant, where you still have complete control over your vacation plans. Tell me your wants and needs and I’ll help you incorporate them into your plans.
- Booking dream journeys to most destinations in the world, including most cruise lines and all-inclusive vacations, Disney properties, Universal Orlando, Sandals & Beaches all-inclusive resorts, SeaWorld, and so much more!
- Helping you build an itinerary to make the most of your vacation time and money.
- Complimentary quotes and package building, as the commission is already included by travel vendors into the package.
- Being there from the time you book your vacation through completion of travel. If something happens during your vacation, I will do my best to take care of the problem so you can continue making memories and enjoying your break from everyday life!
Certifications, Specialties, and Honors:
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Jamaica Specialist
- Legoland Resorts Specialist
- Royal Caribbean University of Wow Expert+
- RCCL Autism Friendly Certification
- RIU Hotels & Resorts Specialist
- Certified Sandals Specialist
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Specialist
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Hawaiian Islands Destination Specialist
- Hawaiian Islands Island Specialist – Papa O’ahu
Embrace The Journey Travel and all of their affiliated Journey Planners take great care to provide the best possible service while planning your family vacation. We are members in good standing with a variety of industry organizations and are fully insured.
Because ‘knowledge is power’, every Journey Planner has dedicated hundreds of hours of online, classroom and in the field training for their portfolio. We educate ourselves so we can give you our expert advice and experience.
More about me…Born, raised and still living in Kokomo, Indiana, about an hour north of Indianapolis, Bill and I have been married since 1993. Bill has served our country in the United States Marine Corps and currently is in the Indiana Army National Guard. Our family is military through and through! Our son Trevor born in 1996 and our daughter Allie born in 1997 complete our family. Allie, our special needs Princess with autism, is also non-verbal. I have been a travel agent for the past 3 years and I really enjoy it!
I enjoy spending time and laughing with my family (they’re a goofy bunch!), window shopping (I hate to spend money!) and traveling to warm, sunny, tropical places (the Florida Keys are a favorite!).
My family and God are the priorities in my life. My clients and their families are my joy!
Adventure is out there...embrace the journey!
My Areas of Expertise
Daughter's 21st Birthday
Family making memories!
Thank you so much, Christie! It has been great helping you plan your adventures! I appreciate you and Michael more than you'll ever know! :)
Amazing trip to Ft Myers Beach!
Thank you so much, Nikki! I always love hearing from you and look forward to helping you in the future. I appreciate you so much!
Stress free Disney Vacation
WOW! Thank you so much for the compliments, kind words, and review! I have enjoyed getting to know you and help you with your Disney adventure! I look forward to helping you in the future!
Super trip - no confusion
Thank you! I'm so happy that I was able to help you! I look forward to helping you with any upcoming adventures that you need assistance with!
We went everywhere.
Thank you, Lizz! You are right! Putting a cross country trip with stays in multiple locations together was new and different, but so much fun! I'm so glad that you were happy with my services and really appreciate the referrals. I look forward to helping you with new adventures!
First cruise experience for three besties!
We contacted April for help with a minor issue while in the cruise and she quickly resolved the situation.
She followed up after the cruise to make sure we were happy.
Thank you, Sondra! I always look forward to helping you plan your Florida vacations!