Fun in Orlando Travel Specialist
Hello all! I'm a Disney and Universal enthusiast lucky enough to be able to share my love and knowledge of these 2 fabulous places with all of you!
The love of Disney was instilled in me from a very early age. Being born in the Sunshine State allowed my parents to take me to the Magic Kingdom frequently. Even after moving up to the Northeast, I was fortunate to make multiple trips to WDW, as well as even having the amazing opportunity to work for the mouse himself as a College Program participant. Nothing is better than being at the Happiest Place on Earth.
I'll admit, I was super hesitant to stray from Disney, but when I started this amazing professional journey, I knew I had to school myself in Universal. I'm SO glad I did because it's a phenomenal place, with so much to see and do! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is simply breathtaking! I can't wait to go again (I visited 3 times in 2 years! Traveling from Philadelphia, that should say it all!).
Why use me as your Travel Agent? I'll tell you!
1. The internet can be overwhelming and impersonal. As your travel professional I can offer you advice in regards to the best options for your vacation. I provide personal and thoughtful touches - something that just can't be "Googled"
2. I offer stress-free planning. Even for a seasoned traveler, planning a trip can be overwhelming. I take on all the stress, while you get all the fun!
3. You will always speak with me and not a random person when you need something or have questions or concerns. Therefore, I can provide concierge service to you because I am familiar with your personal details, likes, budget, dislikes, and more.
4. You pay the same anyway so why not use my services? There are no extra fees to book thru me. I am 100% free to you, the client.
5. I love what I do & I would love to be your travel agent!! I am not only certified and trained (College of Disney Knowledge graduate right here!), but I also have personally experienced the travel products that I sell! Would you buy a car from someone who had never driven one before?
I hope I have the opportunity to help you, your family, and friends make magical memories! Contact me today - [email protected]
My Areas of Expertise
Will never do Disney without a travel agent again!
Amazing trip, can't wait to do it again!
Absolutely recommend her to anyone planning, large or small group for any number for days!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Emily! So happy to be able to help you and the rest of the gang! Hopefully another trip to WDW isn't too far in your future. :-)