Terms & Conditions Apply.
Luxury Travel Consultant
"The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page" - St Augustine
I've been in the industry for 20+ years. Trips should be personal not cookie cutter. What makes a trip memorable is taking into account your wants, and wishes and interpreting them to make it one that makes you smile when you look back on your journey. Luxury can mean different things to different people. It can be that 5 star experience or it can be assistance navigating that once in a lifetime trip with a high level of customization and detail. Or simply going off the grid.
I customize every journey I plan for my clients, helping them see the world in unique and experiential ways. My many experiences traveling abroad and domestically have given me a passion for helping others to explore this amazing world we live in.
Ready to explore? Then contact me and schedule a consultation. I look forward to helping create your dream trip.
Here are a few of my favorite places:
- Arizona: Fantastic hotels and resorts, the ability to spend the day hiking, then a fantastic spa treatment and then sample culinary delights from a hole in the wall to fine dining.
- Colombia - From Medellin to Bogotá to Cartagena and every city in between - Colombia is diverse with ever changing regions
- Peru - Go beyond Manchu Picchu and experience the culinary scene, surf the sand dunes and watch the eagles soaring over Colca Canyon.
- SouthEast Asia - Explore the temples, food, nightlife and culture in Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Thailand to name a few are some of my favorite places to visit in this region
- Africa: The continent is vast and each country is different and brings a different experience. Some of my favorites Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Namibia
- Escorted Tours : Sometimes you want someone else to do all the work and planning. (can also do private tours)
- Alaska: Each time I go it takes my breath away. Whether I do a drive thru the region, small cruise of some combination the nature blows me away.
- Chicago - I love a walk able city with great food and some of the best regional Mexican food
- New York City - My hometown there is always something to do, eat and see
- Caribbean, every island has a different vibe. Depending on what I'm in the mood for I either go All inclusive or choose a hotel and drive around and explore the island and explore the local cuisine and experiences. Some of my favorite islands are Jamaica, Guadeloupe, Anguilla, San Juan, St Johns, USVI, Aruba
Testimonials I've Received
THE TRIP WAS JUST WONDERFUL. THANK YOU FOR ARRANGINGIT FOR US. THE TRAIN TRIP WAS AWESOME. THE HOTELS WERE GREAT,THE FOOD WAS PLENTIFUL AND DELICIOUS AND EACH OF US HAD A MARVELOUS TIME
Ruth B - Trip thru the Canadian Rockies on Rocky Mountaineer
Always on top of details and creative with arrangements. Responsive, fun and knowledgeable, Boundless Travel makes it easy to take the trip of your dreams!
Everyone should be lucky enough to have Boundless Travel plan their trip. Their attention to detail is unmatched and since it’s a boutique, they pay attention to the little details that make it all worthwhile. Nothing is overlooked and my trip went off without a hitch.
My Areas of Expertise
CERTIFICATES & AWARDS
Related Travel Stories
I can't say until I go (which is next week)
Living my best life
Thank you for letting me plan your Cuba Trip and look forward to continuing to help you live your best life!
So much fun in Paris!
Wonderful Travel Experience
Awesome tour guide
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to plan your most recent trip to Thailand and prior trips to Iceland and your dive trip to the Cayman islands