Cruise, Group, & World Travel Specialist
I love to get lost and find my way back. My own passion for discovery and exploring the world has led me to pursue a career in the travel industry, and I'm enjoying every minute.
I've been working as a travel agent since 2015, but I also have more than 20 years worth of experience in event planning. Ultimately, my goal is to combine my enthusiasm with my skills in order to create incredible, memorable trips for all of my clients.
I do not believe that travel packages can be boxed up and sold to the masses. Travel is a personal experience, and each itinerary should be customized in order to fit the needs and desires of the travelers. Truth be told, I don't have a favorite destination to book for my clients. While I'm happy to make recommendations based on my education, research, and personal experience, I am most excited when I am booking a destination that has been a long-time dream of those I am working with at the time.
Reasons to book with me include:
- I am an experienced world traveler who understands the necessary components of a picture-perfect trip. I have traveled through all 50 states, throughout Canada, the Caribbean, and overseas to Cambodia, France, South Korea, and Brazil, to name a few destinations.
- I am constantly pursuing new certifications and specializations within the industry. Currently, I am certified with Nexion, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, and Princess Cruise Line.
- I have planned several destination weddings. I am particularly experienced in planning destination weddings to Hawaii, but I also have done extensive research on the licensing requirements in all 50 states.
- I enjoy booking group trips. In the past, I have booked family reunion cruise trips as well as volunteer and service trips overseas.
- I am the person you want to call during a crisis. At any point during your trip, I am available to help you solve any unexpected issues that may arise.
You don't need a good excuse to book a vacation. Now is the perfect time to invest in yourself and in your family. Contact me today to learn more about the exciting travel opportunities that are available!
Testimonial's I've Recieved