Terms & Conditions Apply.
Disney and Luxury Family Travel Specialist
Your trip to the Disney resorts and parks should be magical. But if you've never been to Disney, it's very easy to become overwhelmed by the many choices.
- Should you rent a car?
- Which of the many Disney properties is the one best suited for your family's needs?
- What park passes should you purchase to save your family the most money?
- And which are the perks and packages that are worth splurging on to ensure that your child's Disney vacation is a truly memorable one?
These are the types of questions I can answer for you while, together, we create a customized Disney vacation for your family. I can do this because I've been to the Disney parks countless times. In addition, I have stayed at almost all of the 34 resorts on Walt Disney World's property as well as at the Disneyland properties in California.
In addition, I am also a Disney Vacation Club member and Disney annual pass holder. As you can probably tell, I am very passionate about all things Disney, and I love sharing my knowledge with my clients.
In addition, I have:
- Graduated from the College of Disney Knowledge
- Completed the Earmarked Agent Education program
- Joined numerous Disney groups so that I can stay up-to-date on all the latest buzz about the Happiest Place on Earth.
As important as my experiences and knowledge are, I believe that what really sets me apart as an agent is the way I treat my clients. Because I understand how valuable your vacation time is, I'm very dedicated to making the planning process as easy as possible for you.
I am respectful of your vacation dreams and also of your time. And I always put the same passion and effort into customizing a client's Disney dream trip as I would planning the same vacation for my own family or friends.
For example, I recently helped a client plan her daughter's birthday at Walt Disney World -- helping her choose everything from costumes to the cake. So in the end, it wasn't just their vacation that we planned, but a truly landmark event in their child's life.
I would love to work with you, as well, on your next visit to the Magic Kingdom and look forward to hearing from you so we can create that special trip you've been dreaming of.
More About My Qualifications
Leave this world with memories, not dreams!
- Graduate of College of Disney Knowledge
- Disney's Earmarked Agent Education Program
- Certified Autism Travel Professional
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Expert Level Completion
- Sandals/Beaches All-Inclusive Resorts Specialist
- Member of the Cruise Lines International Association
- Participant in Delta Vacations University