I think one of the most common misconceptions about cruising is that your destination options are limited. However, with an endless number of ocean and river cruises available, you can visit nearly any city or country around the globe while on board a cruise ship. Personally, my favorite cruise experience took me to the British Isles. I was able to visit England, Ireland and Scotland and I also included a post-cruise tour to Paris.
I want my clients to know that I can create and customize any package that they desire. My clients benefit from booking their cruise through me because:
- I pre-qualify my clients to make sure that I match them with the right cruise line and ship to meet their needs.
- I save them time and money, because I search extensively to uncover the best and most valuable options for their upcoming adventure.
- I secure my travelers perks that they would not otherwise be able to include in their trip, due to my professional connections in the cruise industry.
- I am certified with many of the top cruise lines, including Holland America, Celebrity, AMA Waterways and Viking, just to name a few.
- I am available to assist my clients throughout their entire trip. In the event of an unexpected circumstance, they know that they can count on me to help them find the right solution.
As a native of South Florida, I am incredibly familiar with the cruise industry. I am able to provide my clients with reliable information about Caribbean cruises, and I also can offer personalized recommendations for pre- and post-cruise tours in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
I want to help you make new memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. Contact me today, and we will begin planning your next vacation on the high seas.
British Isles Cruise on Princess Cruise
I have been cruising for over 20 years. My first cruise in Alaska got my family started. I can help plan all of your vacation needs.
My Areas of Expertise
It was my pleasure to help you plan your wonderful trip, and help you make great new experiences. I will be here to help you plan your future travels. Thank you, Sharon