Luxury Lifestyle Travel Specialist and Concierge
Lisa in Santorini, Greece
Lisa Dreams, Believes, Explores and Designs!
She believes the impossible is possible...
With over 20 years’ experience in the entertainment and travel industry, Lisa Picariello-Crawford, CEO, has built extraordinary global relationships. She started traveling with her family at the early age of 2. Her in-depth travel experiences helped her to acquire unique wisdom and create an interesting life story. “Being exposed to different cultures has had a direct impact on my life, says Lisa.” She continues to travel and has become an inspiration to those who would also like to explore the world.
Founded in 2000 Crawford Concierge by Sit in My Seats is one of the most sought-out luxury concierge companies in the world. As a leader in global luxury lifestyle services and by working with top professionals in the industry Lisa brings you access to the most inaccessible ultra-exclusive events and experiences. Are you looking for a Meet and Greet with your favorite celebrity or to attend an Award Show, Movie Premiere, Celebrity Party, Red Carpet Event, VIP TV Show? Lisa will fulfill your every wish...
Lisa Crawford’s expertise lies in luxury travel planning and her approach to travel is “By Design” with unique one-of-a-kind luxury itineraries catering to discerning travelers seeking the most exclusive experiences. Her team focuses on curating unique luxury travel experiences combining ultra-luxurious accommodations, the keys to high-end cars, yachts, extravagant mansions, the cuisine of world-renowned chefs and so much more.
Her expertise is unrivaled, and it shows in her distinct appreciation for being a pampered guest and for providing exceptional service, hospitality, and client care. Constantly in search of the best experiences to share with her clients, Lisa and her well-trained team continue to travel the world over.
When not traveling or customizing amazing experiences, Lisa enjoys spending time with her family, yachting, golfing, working out, jogging on the beach, and dining.
Recently featured on South Florida Today, NBC MIAMI Today, in the Sun-Sentinel, Miami Herald, Chicago Tribune, Bella NYC, City & Shore magazine, South Florida Business Journal, Aventura magazine, THINK Magazine and Lifestyle Publications, and voted one of the 100 Outstanding Women of Broward County, you can also see her at many charity events that she is involved with.
Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
We offer a vast variety of services to meet the needs of our clients such as:
- Luxury travel services including Destination Weddings, Honeymoon and Romantic Travel
- Premier tickets to concerts, sporting events, and special events worldwide.
- Creating any kind of event from birthday parties, to weddings to full-scale weekend corporate outings.
- Creating VIP experiences.
- Creating the entire itinerary for travel, Celebrity meet-and-greets, red carpet events, and A-List locations.
Q. Describe a few recent jobs you've completed.
- 117 Day private yacht tour through Greece, Italy, and France
- Luxury family vacation to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo & Kyoto
- Israel & Egypt with a Luxury Cruise from Rome to Miami
Q. Describe a few jobs your team is currently working on.
- Italian Discovery Vacation through Venice, Tuscany, & Florence
- A Greek Adventure through Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, and Spetses with a private yacht for the week.
- New Year's vacation from Lech, Austria to Vienna
Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
- When researching travel advisors, you want to go with someone who shares YOUR vision and knows how to define and create it.
Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
- How much time, experience, and personal relations go into planning the perfect event or trip. Secrets? Secrets are no fun, that's why we don't tell anyone!
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
- Do you work by yourself or with a team?
- How do you keep in touch with your customers?
- What type of experience do you have?
- What is included in your packages?
- What is the average size and budget of the things you plan?
- How do you handle unexpected occurrences?
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
- Know your budget! Decide what kind of travel or event you want to plan, whether you want a relaxing getaway or an adventurous vacation as an example. Think of the details that are unique to you, your friends and your family.
My Areas of Expertise
There are many occasions when clients want to return to their last vacation destination. My word of advice and what I also tell myself is, why?
There are so many places to visit in this world. Why return; try someplace new and last but not least, there is a good chance that what... Read more from my Dreaming of my Vacation in Greece! story.
Hello from beautiful St. Bart's or the “blue island” as it was once known in ancient times. The name was derived from the guaiacum tree of the Caribbean and used in the construction of traditional local houses. When it flowers the tree explodes into tiny blue dots giving the landscape an impressionist air, almost... Read more from my Saint Barthélemy Adventure story.