Eden Prairie, Minnesota Travel Agent
Scandinavia, Ocean Cruises, and Small Group Tours
I cannot hide my love for Scandinavia and Iceland -- and I want to share everything the region has to offer with you.
The countries of Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Iceland deliver a unique and captivating experience born out by the geography, culture and people. It brings me much joy and satisfaction to create a special journey to this land for people of all ages -- the land of my heritage.
What is the Scandinavian/Iceland experience?
- It’s a place of adventure, healthy living, sheer beauty and friendly people.
- It’s the tasty waffles, berries and creme - an anytime favorite of the locals.
- It’s the natural beauty of the land from the majestic fjords and glaciers to the breath-taking Northern Lights to the beautiful Midnight Sun
- It’s the inspiring pageantry and culture of the Viking museums, Stave churches, and Norwegian Constitution Day.
- It’s the captivating Blue Lagoon, Snow hotels, Circle Tour of Iceland, and “Norway in a Nutshell” tour
Whether a millennial couple, a baby-boomer family or a multigenerational group, this region offers something for everyone.
My success in serving clients is based on passion, experience and expertise. I love to visit new lands and hear of your travels. In my more than 30 years in the travel and concierge industries, there has been no situation or challenge I have not addressed to satisfaction. With my multiple certifications, you can rest assured your trip will be planned to the finest detail. Whether you know exactly where you want to go or need some inspiration, I am here to guide you and will create a journey that will be responsive to your needs and surpass your expectations.
I spend part of my week in the Acendas Travel Eden Prairie office but also have an office in St Cloud to assist my friends and neighbors there.
Trip of a Lifetime
Vegas Bachelorette party!
Terrific family vacation with young adult children
Knowledgeable about my destination.
Quick and easy to work with.
Perfect Family Vacation
Relaxing trip, beautiful resort!
By far, one of the best trips!
Truly the "Land of Smiles" Both Elephants & People
We thoroughly enjoyed the Elephant Nature Park and the Anatara Hotel (British Secret Service Headquarters in WWII), the Siam Reverie Hotel further North in Pai, and kayaking & longboating in Krabi!
No matter where we went, Christine Miller made sure every detail was handled and that our trip fabulous!