Sanford, Florida Travel Agent
Luxury Travel Management & Group Specialist
Your Vacation is All About You!
Would you like to have a Luxury Vacation with complete “peace of mind” knowing all the details are taken care of; putting you in “A World of Total Relaxation” and pampering?
With over (15) fifteen years of Travel Management and Events Management experience, I provide my clients with a completely customize Travel Itinerary and Support from their Departure to Arrival. I will attend to all your Luxury Travel and Group Events needs ranging from Leisure Travel, Destination Weddings, Reunions, Getaways, Corporate Travel and more.
My goal is to provide each client with the WOW factor, leaving you with an extraordinary experience. My characteristics and core values are base on me providing the following:
- Custom Travel Assessment: I get to know you, listen to your travel dreams, consider your lifestyle, your travel goals, your travel history, your current reasons and hopes for the vacation, your special request and the amount of time you have available to custom craft your unique vacation experience
- Travel Management: Providing you a worry free vacation with customize itinerary and help you plan down to the tiniest detail from start to end, creating once-in-a-lifetime vacation memories tailor-made right for you.
- Technology Innovation: Knowledgeable about the internet, putting travel resources at your fingertip. Exclusive access to the QTMLux Travel Resource Center.
- During Vacation Support: I am with you every step of your vacation via phone, email or chat, whichever medium suits you best.
- Reputable Supplier: Working with worldwide reputable suppliers, offering you the best there is in the Luxury Travel Industry.
I am always educating myself on the latest travel trends and have earned Travel Specialist Certification for Jamaica, St. Maarten/Sint Martin, Aruba, Beligum Brussels Wallonia, Switzerland, Puerto Rico and St. Lucia. Let me help you to see the world in “Travel Management Style” you will be telling stories for years.
View and download my Business Card to your phone or computer here
Bruce Jakubovitz: "People can immediately identify Phylesia affectionately called Sasha by her warm smile and willingness to share her knowledge on the best places to dine, snorkel, sail and have a great time on St. Maarten. She’s a true representation of our “home away from home” experience."
Kudo Wedding Group, Ohio, USA: "Phylesia couldn’t have done more to take care of our guests’ every needs – even planning special activities and arranging transportation for us.
Amanda, Virginia, USA: Phylesia (Sasha) was fantastic! We booked two “excursions” through her. The Happy Tours jet ski experience that was highly recommended was amazing.
Dealing with her as a travel agent to the worries, and the unexpected out of my hands. She prepared everything flawlessly, and my vacation experience was just that. I will never book a vacation without her services, as i realize that their are perks to dealing with a travel agent. I was treated royally, and know that her attention to details to my wants, matched me with the resort that she booked.
Thanks to her, Vacation 2017 was a great succes
She is competent, reliable, professional and always ensure her clients gets excellent service. My family and i truly appreciate her service and would not hesitate to recommend he to others.
A great experience with Quamis!
She took away all anxiety by ensuring that I had a reliable and friendly driver waiting at Hato upon my arrival. When I arrived at the hotel front desk, the manager on duty was there to greet me with a smile and cold glass of orange juice. The hotel was of high standard, clean, and comfortable and boasted a host of amenities. The driver working with Ms. Clarke's company was courteous and even went out of his way to accommodate my stops without charging extra.
Ms. Clarke did a fantastic job from start to finish!
Phylesia Clarke is awesome!!!!
Jamaïca wonderfull birthday present