Master Cruise Counselor & Group Specialist
I have been in the travel industry for 16 years. As a veteran of 21 years active duty in the U.S.. Navy, I have had the opportunity to travel around the world.
My combined military and travel industry experience has lead me to visit over 40 countries on five continents. I have gained valuable insight into the customs and cultures of the people in these countries and love to share that knowledge with my clients.
Nothing makes me more happy than to sit down with clients and plan that perfect vacation, destination wedding, honeymoon, or family getaway.
Many people today get overwhelmed by travel information on the internet. I can save you valuable time and money by discussing your wants and desires when it comes to your travel plans. I offer one on one personal service.
I will provide you with a concise and expertly planned proposal to suit your personal tastes and budget.
I will coordinate every aspect of your travel experience. I especially love to organize and lead groups to worldwide destinations.
Examples of just some of my experience includes:
- Personally planning and escorting church groups to both Ireland and Italy
- Organizing two ballroom dance groups on a Caribbean cruise
- Coordinating, planning, and escorting organization and marketing groups to the Caribbean
- Coordinating numerous destination weddings to the Caribbean and Mexico
- Regularly attending travel and cruise conferences
- Updating my knowledge by taking online travel courses
Keeping up with current trends in this ever changing industry is important to me. I hold a number of certifications such as:
- Master Cruise Counselor
- Hawaiian Specialist
- Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Specialist
- AMResorts Master Agent
- Paul Gaughin Cruises Pearls Agent
- Uniworld River Cruise Specialist
- Scenic River Cruise Specialist
Each year, I regularly visit resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean to stay informed on area hotels, as well as increase my knowledge about the destination.
I believe my expertise as well as my worldwide travel experience is an invaluable asset to helping you plan that perfect vacation.
Why I Am Qualified
I received my Travel Certification from Columbus State Community College in Columbus, Ohio, in 2004. Since then, I have produced hundreds of itineraries for my clients, many of whom turn to me each year to personally plan their travel experience.
Many of my clients have referred my services to their friends and family who have consulted me for my knowledge of travel destinations.
During the past 16 years I have produced over $10 Million dollars in sales. I am a member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents).