Kissimmee, Florida Travel Agent
Accessible Travel; Couples & Family Travel Experts
What Makes Us Different from other Travel Agents!
We are one of a handful of travel professionals that work with clients with special requirements.
With us you are going straight to the source.
We work with you one on one whether by phone, video chat or in person In our opinion, email should just be to schedule an appointment.
Convenient and flexible hours.
We spend time with you to ask what your requirements are for your trip whether it is religious dietary issues like being Kosher or Muslim; or severe food allergies or possibly having a mobility issue.
I service clients who want to take the time to plan their trips.
You are not just a NUMBER to us – you are special and we care about you.
We only use particular travel partners:Because if my tour operators, cruise lines, hotels, cannot service my clients with special needs, then how do I know they are going to take care of my clients that do not.
We have:connections to vendors that can work with different needs.
Connections to Travel Advisory Boards; in many cases we can go directly to the company CEO or Vice President of Sales to get help if we need it because of our years of experience and relationships.
Clients that we service but not limited to!
- Individuals with special food requirements: Religious Dietary (ex: Kosher, pork, vegetarian) Sever Food Allergies, Diabetes, Celiacs disease (gluten and wheat issues) , Diabetes, and some many more!
- People with mobility issues – cane users, blindness, scooters, wheelchairs, service animal
- Families with a variety of age groups
- Couples looking for honeymoon or anniversary ideas
- Destination weddings
NOT a Good clients for Us:
- People that only want to chat via email and do not want to take the time to get involved in planning their vacation. We offer Face-to-Face meetings within the Central Florida area, if you are outside of our local area, we offer video and phone chat. Email is for arranging appointments and questions on trips after we meet.
- Price shopper - We offer value vs, price. We will be more or less then the Internet, all depends on if we find you what you are looking for.
- We know you have searched the Internet or your big box stores, but they are either not travel agents or as we all know the Internet never lies.
- We are real people and have a vested interest in you and hope to bring you the best dream vacation of your life.
- People not understanding the benefit to having a travel adviser. No, Travel Agents are not dead, we have just moved to home base instead of a brick and mortar locations. We come to you, and we have the knowledge and experience to help you find the best Dream Vacations ever.
- People with no time to explain exactly what they are looking for - This is your vacation, not ours. We want to help you get what you want, and make sure you are getting it.
Memberships & Awards
- 2012 New York State - Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year, presented by Governor Andrew Cuomo
- 2012 Woman Business Owner of the Month - Presented by Fortune 52 an organization that recognizes Women, who own a business and does work in helping improve the lives of others.
- 2012-2014 Norwegian Cruise Lines - NCL U Travel Agent Advisory Board Member
- 2012-2014 National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division President
- 2011-2016 Nominated as Travel Agency of the Year by the Long Island Press
- NACTA - www.nacta.com
- www.EOCC.org - Ambassador
- Business Network International www.bni.com - Impact Nona BNI chapter
- National Association of Blinded Veterans (www.NABV.org) - Board Member