20 Years of Global Travel and Planning Expereince
For more than 20 years, travel has been my life. Whether I am planning an adventure for my clients or I am creating a personal travel itinerary, I put my heart and soul into the process.
I want each trip that I plan to be unique and memorable, and I account for every necessary detail in the planning process. In order to become a trusted travel agent, I have focused on experiencing new destinations first-hand as well as participating in all types of training and professional development opportunities.
As a travel professional, I am qualified to book land tour packages to destinations across the globe, luxury ocean cruises, intimate river cruises and magical Disney vacation packages.
I work with each individual client in order to determine their interests and desires while traveling, and negotiate with the most reliable vendors in the industry in order to secure the best price possible for my travelers.
My professional credentials include:
- Attending annual training experiences and familiarization trips with major cruise lines.
- Completed training academies for Viking River Cruises, Princess Cruise Line and Cunard Cruise Line.
- Developed productive working relationships with some of the most trusted travel brands, including Disney Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Globus, Tauck Tours and Apple Vacations, to name a few.
- Experience with booking trips for independent travelers, families and large groups.
- Expert knowledge of travel insurance policies, and in-depth understanding what these policies cover.
In addition to my professional qualifications, I also have traveled the globe. Some of the most memorable places I have visited include Africa, Spain, Italy, England, Ireland, Egypt, the Caribbean and Costa Rica. I also have traveled throughout the United States, and I love the National Parks.
I can't wait to book your next amazing vacation. Contact me today to get started.