Prescott, Arizona Travel Agent
Cruise Specialist & Trip escort for over 33 years
I have escorted more than thirty cruises, to all parts of the world, and my experience over these past 33 years is why I am so good at creating memorable trips for my clients.
Not only do I have many escorted tours under my belt, I have also traveled on my own all over the world. From my first trip to the Smoky Mountains at the age of six to my travels as a military wife and later for companies such as AAA and USAA, travel has always been part of my everyday life.
While at USAA I had one of my most treasured travel experiences. I had the pleasure of escorting a group of 105 clients on the Royal Viking Star for the “Pacific Memories Tour.” Our group was fortunate to tour the World War II South Pacific battlefields and I still enjoy the memories of that unique and special trip.
Having lived on Oahu, Hawaii for four years, I am very familiar with the Pacific. In addition, I am a very experienced tour guide for groups both large and small. Unique escorted tours are my specialty and I have escorted clients all over the world, including:
- Princess and Royal Cruise Line tours to Alaska
- Royal Cruise Line tour through the Panama Canal
- Royal and Royal Viking China tours
- Cunard Cruise Line, Queen Elizabeth II transatlantic crossing
- Princess, Royal, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian tours throughout the Caribbean
- Cunard, Princess, and Royal tours of Europe, the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, the Baltic region and Russia.
With so much experience, there is not much in the travel industry that can fluster me, which means you can relax on your vacation and leave the details to me.
If your group is looking for a unique and memorable cruise, and an experienced guide to enhance your travel, I’d be happy to share my love of travel and my experience with you.