Cultural Europe and Middle East Travel Specialist
I grew up in Munich, Germany, and began traveling internationally at the age of 11. By the time I was 16 years old, I had crossed the Atlantic Ocean on an ocean liner, and in 1999, I moved to Dubai, United Arab Emirates where I lived and worked for over a year before most people in the United States even knew that it existed!
Travel is more than just my career — it's a part of who I am.
I have been working in the industry for over 35 years, and have experience booking leisure vacations as well as corporate travel. My clients have come to trust me as an expert given my extensive travel experience, my professional credentials and my vast knowledge of many destinations.
I am known for providing the following services:
• Securing the best possible airfare rates as well as the most valuable accommodations for my clients.
• Assisting with visa requirements for international travel.
• Working tirelessly even after the reservations have been booked in order to confirm all of the details of the trip, and to customize the itinerary according to the needs and preferences of the client.
• Advocating for my clients and working to address any problems that arise while traveling, such as flight schedule changes, canceled flights or severe weather that alters travel plans.
My goal is to customize each itinerary in order to fit the needs of the individual traveler. I love to incorporate special moments that will make the trip unforgettable. I particularly enjoy working with clients who are interested in the arts, and have created several itineraries for dancers and fans of the opera.
I specialize in booking European tours for groups and individuals as well as travel to the Middle East. By visiting new destinations, people are able to enjoy the beauty and history of a foreign land, and they also have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a different culture.
I believe that this helps people expand their intellectual horizons, helping them to learn more about others and also discover themselves.
Travel will enrich you and empower you. Contact me today in order to plan your next adventure.
What Make Me Unique!
Theatiner Kirche & Field Marshal Monument Munich
1. I grew up in Munich, Germany amd have traveled extensively in Europe as I studied European Art, Culture and Theatre.
2. I have also lived and worked in the United Arab Emirates where I studied various Middle Eastern Cultures!
3. I have over 35 years of travel industry experience in helping to create unique and unforgettable journeys to Europe and the Middle East.
My mission and my passion is to help my travelers create and experience European and Middle Eastern destinations while enjoying all the Art, Culture, and Entertainment that is unique to their vacation choice. Let me help you with your next "Bucket List" travel experience!