Cincinnati, Ohio Travel Agent
My Specialties: All-Inclusive Weddings and Groups
Having worked as an Educator, to me, Travel is the single next best education and experience you can have! I take pleasure in assisting YOU in making memories, especially extending them into vacations. Whether its Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall, we hold these times dear to our hearts. I specialize in all-inclusive vacations, Destination Weddings/Honeymoons, and Group Travel. We handle the details and provide you with, "Your World Your Way"
I am a hands-on owner, ready and able to create comprehensive solutions. I am locally based, live and work in the community I serve as well as serving friends and family members from other states. I embrace technology to improve my services to you, and I use only programs proven to provide superior results.
Because I am a member of global organizations, I am able to network with other agencies and suppliers around the world to provide best practices, even better solutions, and the strongest relationships in the travel industry.
One of my most memorable travel experiences is a 10 Day African Safari in Kenya. I learned so much of the Massai Warrior Culture, their traditions and how they migrate from bush to bush . Touring and seeing the Big Five is something I'll always remember.
Another area of my personal travel schedule is the Caribbean. I visit these places at least 3 times a year. A few of my most recent destinations explored are:
- Dominican Republic
- Cancun, Riviera Maya
- Turks and Caicos
My next adventure is a Group Trip to Dubai/Abu Dhabi to explore the Middle East. Our Group is excited and ready to learn!
Choosing to work with me, you'll benefit from:
- Experienced Expert Consultations
- Convenient Office Hours
- Money saving promotions
- Wide variety of travel packages
When you are ready to plan your next adventure, I am honored to be of service.
Me with 3 Massai Warriors in Kenya
- "We just returned from our honeymoon and couldn't be happier that we booked through JetAbout Travel. Gail was so helpful, her recommendations were more than we could of asked for. She made out first out of country experience very organized & easy We will definitely book with her again." Liz Hollander
- "My husband and I had been married 47 years when Gail planned our first trip to Jamaica. It was one of the most memorable vacations we've ever had. Gail was the perfect travel agent, options she offered made it difficult to choose but always within our means." Bernadette and Thomas Watson
- "My sister, nephew and I had a seamless flight to the Cheque Republic . Gail coordinated our flights and we had a fantastic 3 weeks." Xaviera Edwards