Snellville, Georgia Travel Agent
Caribbean, Cruises and Group Travel Specialist
First and foremost, I love to travel! It is a passion so great that I wanted to share it with as many people as I could by helping other people explore this beautiful world. I believe that life is to be lived, and how you play is just as important as what you do for a living.
Those that incorporate travel into their lives seem to enjoy meeting people and experiencing new and different destinations. I enjoy sharing my insights in the hopes that they will enjoy a similar special experience.
I believe there are many reasons why travel is important, as it:
- Provides learning and education about places and history
- Connects us to other cultures and people
- Slows us down: gives us a break from our fast-paced lives
- Expands our awareness and introduces us to greater diversity
- Helps us break habits: mentally, physically, and emotionally
- Gives us time to heal, reduces stress and helps us regain enthusiasm for life
- Stokes curiosity and awakens our inner child by offering us new, “first-time” experiences
- Promotes patience by releasing heavy expectations of the “one right way” mentality thereby allowing life to flow more organically
- Invites the opportunity to get lost and face one’s fears of the unknown
- Helps you get to know yourself better: the true you is rediscovered
When you're ready to experience all of this, I'll start by asking "What is your passion?"
I want to know what you enjoy and what interests you. This will allow me to design the perfect trip, giving you a break from your daily life: unplugging from technology, engaging in new activities, and giving you a chance to move in a new direction.
I encourage you to try something adventurous! Love yourself, love your day, love your life,