Culinary, Wine & Luxury Adventure Travel Expert
At just six weeks old, I began to travel. My father worked for Frontier Airlines, and my mother wanted to take me to her home in order to visit her family. On my first flight, as just a newborn, I was able to ride in the jump seat of the cockpit. I guess you could say that's when my love of adventure began, because travel has literally always been a part of my life.
Now, after 35 years in the travel industry, I have explored five out of the seven continents, I have cruised along the Amazon River, I have climbed the rainforest in Borneo and I have been surrounded by 65 whales breaching and playing off the coast of Alaska.
I am passionate about culinary, wine and luxury adventure travel, and I specialize in booking river cruises in all parts of the world. River cruising has allowed me to explore Amsterdam, Basel, Venice and Moscow, just to name a few European cities. I recommend these trips to my clients because of the unique atmosphere on the intimate ships, and the exciting destinations that you get to visit along the way.
I believe I make a great travel consultant because:
- I understand how the industry works, and I know how airlines, cruise lines, hotels and tour companies operate.
- I know what can be customized and updated when it comes to vendor packages, but I also recognize what cannot be changed.
- There's nothing I love more than delving into research about a new destination.
- My specialty lies in creating customized packages for my clients, so that their vacation meets their own personal needs and desires.
- I have a great sense of humor, and I am known for my superior customer service in the industry.
- I firmly believe that travel should be an adventure but not a challenge.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." It's always bittersweet when your vacation is coming to an end, but that just means it's time to plan your next big adventure. Contact me today to begin planning your next unforgettable vacation!