Woodstock, Georgia Travel Agent
Cruise, Resort, Tour & Group Travel Consultant
Since I opened my first travel agency in 1982 my focus has been on understanding my client’s travel needs, getting them the best value – which isn’t always the best price, preparing them for the unexpected so there would be no surprises, and doing all that was possible to ensure they enjoyed their vacation.
People appreciate being able to plan their trip with a knowledgeable and experienced travel expert who can help them select travel options with the confidence that the choices will be the best choices for them.
Whether it is a simple Caribbean cruise, week at Disney World, or a more complex safari to South Africa, we provide door to door service to ensure that the trip is stress and worry-free so that the client can enjoy the trip to the fullest. Being in the travel business allows me to share the enthusiasm and excitement of a client:
- Who has just planned and experienced their first cruise – and can’t wait to book the next,
- Who makes a special trip to the office to share their incredible photos of the beauty of Alaska,
- Who enjoys a romantic and exciting destination wedding with family and friends,
- Who organizes a multi-generational family vacation with everyone having a wonderful time, or
- Who discovers the accommodations available for special needs travelers.
These are the benefits of being a travel expert and the rewards of experiencing and learning about destinations, ships, resorts, theme parks and all of the travel opportunities that our clients have a desire to enjoy.