Winterville, North Carolina Travel Agent
Disney and Cruise Travel Specialist
When it comes to planning a vacation, you want to be able to turn to a trusted friend and advisor in order to make sure that you have a magical and memorable time. I like to be this person for all of my clients, and I strive to become their lifelong partner for planning the most magnificent vacations.
One of my personal favorite trips to book is Disney vacations. I love to help my clients — regardless of their ages and stages in life — plan a magical Disney trip that they won't soon forget.
Creating an itinerary for a Disney vacation is a lot different today than it was even 10 or 15 years ago. Not only are you booking your resort, park tickets and restaurant reservations, but you have to consider their dining plan options and FastPass+ reservations that you want to make. I can help with every aspect of planning a Disney trip. I'm qualified because:
- I am an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I make learning opportunities a top priority, and stay informed about the latest changes with the parks.
- I travel to Disney several times per year, and truly know the properties inside and out. I even got married at Disney World!
- I also am certified as a Disney Cruise, Disneyland and Aulani specialist.
In addition to Disney trips, I also love to match my clients with the perfect cruise vacation for them. I'm an avid cruiser, and in addition to making recommendations for my clients as to which rooms to book, I also believe that I offer them valuable advice. I have a tip sheet specifically for first-time cruisers, as well as resources that help my clients choose the right ship and stateroom for their cruise. It should be noted that:
- I have earned my ACC certification through the CLIA.
- I have traveled on 22 different cruises on 4 different cruise lines, and have a broad range of knowledge and experiences to share with my clients.
It's never too late to begin your next adventure. Contact me today in order to start planning your most magical vacation yet.