Tours Of Europe
European travel is very popular. As someone who has visited many times, I find myself completely comfortable with guiding clients through the best of the continent.
Many enjoy the approach to letting someone else do the driving and therefore find organized groups tour the way to go. Others find they like to plan their own schedule but want access to popular city tours and attractions with a tour guide. Another option is a custom private tour that gets you immersed in every European hot spot.
If you plan a tour of Europe with me, you don’t have to worry about missing out! From Amsterdam to Vienna, I’ve got you covered.
Related Travel Stories
About 4 years ago I was in the middle of one of my favorite European destinations, France! If you’re thinking of stopping at a corner café or wanting to sight see at the Louvre, as your agent I can create the ideal French vacation.
Although I did not participate in a guided tour, ... Read more from my Exploring Paris story.
A terrific experience.
another great experience
Wulkow Family Christmas at Disney World
We had a lot of questions and she answered every one in a timely manner. We had a flight cancellation and she was "on it" even before I called her. She/we worked out an alternate plan in a matter of 10 minutes. We traveled yet that night even though the airline said they couldn't accommodate us for five or six more days.
A caring, friendly, patient person who provides great service. I/we rate her a "10". Thank you !!
A Wonderful Anniversary Trip
Travel agent extraordinaire!
1) She knows travel and has helped arrange some amazing trips for us -- giving us options of which we were unaware.
2) She is very prompt in answering all inquiries -- usually within hours.
3) She has been extraordinarily helpful in managing problems that have arisen during trips. For example, helping us to arrange alternative transfer when the cruise line suddenly changed our transfer from the ship to the train station.
4) She has been an excellent go-between when problems have arisen with the cruise line or other travel provider for example helping us to obtain refunds when due.
5) She is detail oriented alerting us, for instance, to visa requirements in a recent cruise stopping in St. Petersburg, Russia.
In summary, we travel with confidence knowing that Sheri always has our back, and she is a neat, fun person as wel