Carmel, Indiana Travel Agent
Vacation Travel Extraordinaire
As a Certified Travel Specialist working in Carmel, Indiana, I create custom leisure vacation getaways designed to make memories to last a lifetime! Over the years working in Carmel, I've found that the level of diversity and sophistication of travel sought by local residents has resulted in top luxury destination vacations including Africa, Asia, Hawaii, and the Caribbean. I have booked it all!
Over the course of more than 20 years working as a travel agent, I have had the wonderful opportunity to visit some of the most beautiful and interesting places in the world. Most recently I traveled overseas to experience all that Turkey has to offer. I found Istanbul to be mysterious, Cappadocia to be magical, and Ephesus to be simply marvelous. The culture, the food, and so much more have made this destination a must see!
One of my favorite warm weather destinations to visit is Puerto Rico. Without the need of a passport, this island paradise is only a short plane ride away from the domestic United States. Experiencing the history and authentic food while being surrounded by the picturesque ocean landscape fulfills any warm weather destination dreams!
Working with a travel agent makes your travel experience streamlined and stress-free. I greatly enjoy helping my clients plan their upcoming vacations because I get to hear about what they are looking for in a getaway and then we can design what works best for them. From the ancient architecture of Barcelona to the sand beaches of Maui, let’s explore the world together!
“Our long awaited trip to Walt Disney World finally came without a hitch, thanks to Sheri.;She spent a lot of time going over all the details before we left so there was no confusion once we arrived in Orlando. She also made reservations for us at a character breakfast which our boys absolutely loved. Matt and Meredith
A terrific experience.
another great experience
Wulkow Family Christmas at Disney World
We had a lot of questions and she answered every one in a timely manner. We had a flight cancellation and she was "on it" even before I called her. She/we worked out an alternate plan in a matter of 10 minutes. We traveled yet that night even though the airline said they couldn't accommodate us for five or six more days.
A caring, friendly, patient person who provides great service. I/we rate her a "10". Thank you !!
A Wonderful Anniversary Trip
Travel agent extraordinaire!
1) She knows travel and has helped arrange some amazing trips for us -- giving us options of which we were unaware.
2) She is very prompt in answering all inquiries -- usually within hours.
3) She has been extraordinarily helpful in managing problems that have arisen during trips. For example, helping us to arrange alternative transfer when the cruise line suddenly changed our transfer from the ship to the train station.
4) She has been an excellent go-between when problems have arisen with the cruise line or other travel provider for example helping us to obtain refunds when due.
5) She is detail oriented alerting us, for instance, to visa requirements in a recent cruise stopping in St. Petersburg, Russia.
In summary, we travel with confidence knowing that Sheri always has our back, and she is a neat, fun person as wel