Carmel, Indiana Travel Agent
Europe and Hawaii Specialist
In order to provide exemplary service to my clients, I take the time to complete training courses in cruises, destination knowledge, lifestyle knowledge, and travel supplier knowledge. My customers can be assured that my level of expertise, attention to detail, and first-hand experience can help assist them in planning their dream vacation. My particular specialties include land and sea tours of both Europe and Hawaii.
My Travel Experiences
Hawaii is well known for its island living and relaxed atmosphere. That being said, some still may find it overwhelming to plan a trip because there are so attractions and excursions.
Thinking back to each time I visited Hawaii, my favorite was aboard a cruise liner. In 2008 I took a week-long ... Read more from my Hawaii: Land andSea story.
About 4 years ago I was in the middle of one of my favorite European destinations, France! If you’re thinking of stopping at a corner café or wanting to sight see at the Louvre, as your agent I can create the ideal French vacation.
Although I did not participate in a guided tour, ... Read more from my Exploring Paris story.
A terrific experience.
another great experience
Wulkow Family Christmas at Disney World
We had a lot of questions and she answered every one in a timely manner. We had a flight cancellation and she was "on it" even before I called her. She/we worked out an alternate plan in a matter of 10 minutes. We traveled yet that night even though the airline said they couldn't accommodate us for five or six more days.
A caring, friendly, patient person who provides great service. I/we rate her a "10". Thank you !!
A Wonderful Anniversary Trip
Travel agent extraordinaire!
1) She knows travel and has helped arrange some amazing trips for us -- giving us options of which we were unaware.
2) She is very prompt in answering all inquiries -- usually within hours.
3) She has been extraordinarily helpful in managing problems that have arisen during trips. For example, helping us to arrange alternative transfer when the cruise line suddenly changed our transfer from the ship to the train station.
4) She has been an excellent go-between when problems have arisen with the cruise line or other travel provider for example helping us to obtain refunds when due.
5) She is detail oriented alerting us, for instance, to visa requirements in a recent cruise stopping in St. Petersburg, Russia.
In summary, we travel with confidence knowing that Sheri always has our back, and she is a neat, fun person as wel