Galapagos, South America, and Group Travel
My favorite travel quote is by Mark Twain: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
When I travel, it's always with the family. We love to land in a city and explore and wander without much of an itinerary and mingle with the locals. This allows us to be spontaneous and discover things we otherwise might of missed.
GALAPAGOS: I am your go to agent for the Galapagos. Having travelled to Ecuador more than 40 times and spent another 6 months living there, I know how to make your trip extra special and tailor it to your needs. You will see things and experience things you otherwise would miss if you book elsewhere.
ECUADOR: December 2014 I moved my family to Cuenca Ecuador for 6 months. Deciding to do it was tough until it came to a 'Now or Never' moment. We jumped 2 feet in and went with it. My only regret, was not spending a full year. Prior to this, we had travelled to Ecuador more than 40 times
GROUP AIR TRAVEL: My journey in the travel industry started back in 1997 with Continental Airlines. From there I moved to the travel agency side and never looked back. My inside knowledge and experience working with airfares gives you an expert that can not be matched.
CONCIERGE TRAVEL SERVICES: I provide VIP Concierge travel services for a few select high net worth clients that demand the best. I will save you time, money, and can provide 24/7 travel support. Only those that fly on a lie flat seat need apply.
FAVORITE DESTINATION: People often ask me what my favorite destination or experiences have been which is a tough question. The ruins of Tikal, the Amazon River and Jungle, Galapagos Islands, Rio de Janiero, and Beijing China have been some of my favorites. One of the beautiful things of traveling has been the realization of what a wonderful place my own state of Utah is.
PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
- AMAZON JUNGLE: Peru and Ecuador
- BALI, INDONESIA: Ubud was my favorite part of Bali
- BEIJING CHINA: Can't wait to go back. We loved China!
- BRAZIL: Iguassu Falls, Rio de Janeiro(18 days)
- CANCUN: My favorite Caribbean destination. Cancun is the Costco of beach vacations COLOMBIA: Bogota, Cali, Cartagena
- COSTA RICA: San Jose, Jaco, Manuel Antonio National Park
- EASTER ISLAND: Explora
- ECUADOR: lived hear for 6 months and visited more than 40 times. I've been all over Ecuador.
- GALAPAGOS: 2 times
- HAWAII: My favorite island is Kauai however the road to Hana on Maui is a close 2nd.
- GUATEMALA: lived hear for 2 years as a missionary and visited several times. Tikal blows Machu Picchu out of the park!
- MEXICO CITY: Love this beautiful city! So much to see and do. "El Moro" churreria is a must PERU: Machu Picchu, Cuczo, Iquitos, Lima
- Disney Cruise(Mediterranean)
- Disney Cruise(Southern Caribbean)Disney Cruise(Eastern Caribbean)
- Carnival Cruise (NYC to the Caribbean)
FAVORITE AIRLINE: Delta
FAVORITE HOTEL CHAIN: Marriott