Cruise & All-inclusive Resort: Individual or Group
Most people agree that nothing compares to talking to someone who:
- Has sailed aboard every cruise line & knows the best all-inclusive resorts for families, adults only, honeymooners or incentive programs
- Knows the best restaurants, shopping or entertainment
- Can personally vouch for gourmet all-inclusives or extreme culinary sailings
- Knows which excursions/tours offer the best value and the most unique experience
I think it’s important to know who a little about me. I have a life-long passion for travel beginning with my first cruise at age 10. Cruising became my joy - and later my career for the last 28 years. In 1988, I transitioned from stay at home mom to travel agent then, in 1989, to manager of Kansas City’s first travel agency specializing in cruises, The Cruise Store.
1989 – Escorted 1st Group of 125 passengers with local radio host
1997 – Opened my own niche travel agency – Cruise Dreams
1998 – 1st full ship charter
1999 – 1st resort “buyout” (booked entire resort for a group)
2000 – 1st group of 2500 passengers
2001 – 350th cruise (I stopped counting after this one!)
What can you expect when you book your travel with Cruise Dreams?
Our goal is to make your cruise, resort stay, family reunion, group or incentive program memorable. But we always exceed expectations without exceeding budgets.
For individuals or families, that means:
- Finding the best combination of destination, itinerary, ship, resort, etc. that will deliver the vacation you deserve
- Offering the best value & added amenities plus special promotions not available with others as a top producer with our partners
- Trust. 98% of our new clients book their next vacation and referrals from loyal clients represent most of our new bookings
- Opportunity to join SailAway Trips - cruises or land tours that I host where I select unique itineraries and included added values and bonus amenities
For any size group or incentive travel program, that means:
- Negotiating savvy that saves you money and provides a richer experience for your group.
- Complementary personalized group website that makes it easy for you to manage your group. Guests access destination information, suggested activities, daily itineraries, excursions, & even register.
- We deliver the WOW by designing unique programs with unforgettable experiences only with partners who can deliver the high quality products and services we demand for our clients
- Hand-picked onsite staff for large groups that are led by Cruise Dreams travel teams with you from the moment you book until you return.Others use temporary free-lancers who may not understand your group's unique goals, needs and dynamics.
- Unique Added Values that create memories to last a lifetime and have your guests talking about it for years to come. Here’s 2 of my favorites:
Italian Road Rally, wine tasting, 6-course lunch
A food industry leader took VPs on a luxury cruise ship for their next sales meeting. A special excursion in Portofino, Italy gave it the WOW. Each couple got their own vintage Alfa Romeo sports car and personalized road rally packet then ended the rally with a private outdoor wine tasting/tour with a 6-course lunch at a boutique style vineyard.
Private Cocktail party with a twist in London
While the London Eye Ferris Wheel is an extraordinary visit all by itself, I reserved all 32 capsules to make the private cocktail party a WOW for the employees of a well-know software company! A private butler, champagne, canapes & caviar were a resounding THANK YOU for a successful product launch.
Please call so I can show you the Cruise Dreams Difference!
Other Travel Agent Couldn’t Stop Laughing!
Vintage Alpha Romeo for Portofino Road Rally
In Aug. of 1997, our extended family decided to take a Hawaiian Cruise for Christmas – yes, that year! Our regular travel agent couldn’t pull that rabbit out of the hat, nor could anyone else.
One agent stopped laughing long enough to tell us that if anyone could get us enough rooms & flights, to Hawaii, on such short notice, it would be his friend, Kim.
Kim worked her magic, booked our Christmas cruise & has booked over 20 cruise for our family since then. She even escorted one of our Alaskan cruises & babysat some of the little ones so their parents could take a break.
Don and Judy B. Tempe, AZ