Family ,Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert
Teracotta warriors Xian China
I have more than 25 years in the business, and I am familiar with many of the gremlins that can ruin a traveler's journey. I will, for instance, ensure that your flight itinerary includes adequate time to catch your next flight, and I might also recommend a cheaper airport for your destination.
Although some people assume that booking sites won't list an itinerary that might be almost impossible to make -- the truth is that they do. That is just one reason why it's important -- especially for first-time or novice travelers -- to work with an experienced travel agent like me.
Plus, I can help you decide on the right vacation for your needs and desires. For example, are you searching for:
- Adventure? Then how about a trip to exciting Costa Rica?
- Relaxation? I'd suggest a stay in an all-inclusive resort in Antigua or at Beaches Turks and Caicos
- A site for a family reunion? Cruises are wonderful for multi-generation gatherings
- A special occasion trip? A custom tour of Europe should fit that bill
In addition to my general travel agent experience, I also specialize in honeymoons, destination weddings and family. Because of the many moving and varied components involved in planning these types of trips, they require a detail-oriented and organized agent with plenty of experience and the patience to coordinate travel for multiple parties. In addition, I have the expertise to help select side trips and excursions to keep everyone entertained.
I have also earned numerous travel industry awards and certifications over the years, including but not limited to:
- 2015 Spirit of Sandals Award
- Princess specialist
- AM Star Resorts specialist
- Disney specialist
- Certified travel consultant (CTC)
- Master cruise counselor (MCC)
I would love to work with you and to show you what first-class service looks and feels like, so please contact me soon so we can discuss your future travel plans together.