Making Magic Memories
Hello! I am Samantha. I am a travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations, Honeymoon Destinations, Cruises, and more! I started in the travel industry because of my love for Disney and my goals of traveling with my children. As I've grown in my business, my love of travel has grown into more than just Disney and I love exploring new destinations with my family.
My very first trip to Walt Disney World wasn't until I was an adult! I can confirm that the magic of Disney is alive no matter your age. Ever since that trip, I have been hooked and I want to ensure that everyone can experience that same magical feeling at least once in their lifetime. On top of my love of travel, I just genuinely enjoy the whole planning process of a trip. For me, it is part of the fun! I know many people can find it overwhelming and stressful, so I want to take that stress off of people so they can just relax and enjoy a magical vacation to create memories that will last forever. I am excited to share my skills, knowledge, and passion to help families of all ages and sizes enjoy any destination that fits their needs.
Below is a list of all the trainings I have taken and the certificates I have earned
- Disney College of Knowledge - Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani Resorts
- Royal Caribbean University - Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Universal Resort - Universal Orlando Resort & Universal Hollywood
- AMR Resorts Master Agent - Zoetry, Secrets, Dreams, Breathless, Sunscape, and NOW Resorts
- Sandals Certified Specialist - Sandals & Beaches Resorts
- Certified Groups Specialist - Large group bookings & Destination Weddings
- Marriott Hotel Excellence Training - All Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Helping you find the right destination!
Disney, Honeymoons, and more!
I am a certified groups specialist with Travelmation. This gives me the knowledge to help my clients plan trips for large groups such as youth groups, family reunions, school travel, corporate groups, Destination Weddings, and more!
I personally have 3 children who I have been traveling with since they were very young! We take our kids everywhere and I would love to share my tips & tricks for making traveling enjoyable with infants & toddlers!