Destination Wedding & Group Travel Specialist
My favorite beach in Thailand - Railay Beach!
I wanted to work for myself. I left the corporate world as a management consultant of nearly a decade to pursue my true dreams and passions, and I want to help you live yours. Today, I’m a licensed real estate agent with EXIT Realty and the co-owner of VS1 Events, an events and travel planning company.
Basically, if you go on vacation and you really like it…I can help you stay there!
I have experience planning travel in various capacities all over the world, i.e., destination weddings, honeymoons/romance travel, groups, bucket list travel
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I took a gap year in 2017 to travel the world and it was absolutely life changing - I love helping people find their own change through travel!
- I’ve been to 51 countries and 36 states so far…would love to experience it all - and I love helping others do the same!
- I started investing in property and currently house hack in my first 4-flat building - let’s talk about creating your own portfolio!
- I started streaming on Twitch during the pandemic, cooking at first and then co-hosting a weekly podcast. My Twitch friends call me Raff - come join me! And visit my merch store and order yourself a Cook from Home apron!
- I want to help you live the life you want, where you want!
My Areas of Expertise
Having layovers may be a pain, but if done the right way, can be turned into a free day trip to explore a new place! And that is exactly what we did during our 8 hour layover in Munich. All you need is the energy to power through to explore after... Read more from my How to Maximize an 8 Hour Layover in Munich story.
Portugal! A beautiful country full of history, culture, people, food, and views for days. I was in Portugal for a little over a week and basically hit the major spots a bit too quickly (my German travelmate had limited time and wanted to hit Morocco as soon as possible), but if... Read more from my Portugal: One or Two Week Itinerary story.
Vietnam was the first Southeast Asia country that I backpacked through during my four month trip in 2017. It took me three weeks to do the itinerary below, if you have two weeks or less, skip cities that do not appeal to you or stick to either the north or south.