Disney and Universal Travel Specialist
Did you know that Walt Disney World is roughly the size of San Francisco? There are so many things to do and see that it's impossible to do it all in one trip. Where do you even start if you're a first time visitor? Some questions you might find yourself asking:
- What resort hotel is appropriate for my family's needs?
- What ticket option is the most affordable for my family?
- How do I handle the addition of a dining plan?
- How do I utilize the FastPass + reservation system?,
- Can I add on a day at Universal Studios? etc.
This is where a the value of choosing me as your travel agent comes in! As a previous Walt Disney World passholder and Universal Orlando passholder, I have visited these properties on over 30 different vacations in the past 4 years.
I've stayed at and/or visited almost all of the 34 different resorts on Walt Disney World's property, as well as most of Universal Orlando's 8 resorts on property. I've also travelled a few times to Disneyland in Anaheim California and have experience with the resort properties there.
I can help you answer all of these listed questions, as well as any more that may arise before, during, and after your vacation stay. As you can tell, I am very passionate about Disney and Universal properties and I love to help people plan their dream vacations.
In addition to my own experience, I:
- Graduated the College of Disney Knowledge
- Am a part of an Earmarked Travel Agency, an elite team of top-performing Authorized Disney Vacation Planners
- Follow Disney breaking news to be up-to-date on all things Disney theme park
I strongly believe that these vacations create lasting memories for years to come and would love to help you customize your dream trip. I will put in the same value and effort into customizing your trip as I would if it were my own.
My Areas of Expertise
Pixie Dust at POP!
This trip at the end of October 2019 has been a breeze to plan with Britt at the helm! Any questions or concerns I’ve had she’s been so helpful in making a phone call (or several!) to find out information, book tickets, or adjust our reservations. Brittany Is a blessing and a friend and I can’t wait to book our next trip soon!