Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist
You're probably not surprised by the fact that the majority of travelers conduct their own online research. But are you surprised to know that the majority of those travelers feel overwhelmed by their research results?
Many of the islands and resorts seem pretty much the same online, but there can be vast differences, even within the same resort brand. Some all-inclusives offer gourmet food and premium beverages while others offer more buffets and well brands.
Basically, I’m a matchmaker between you and the best Caribbean all-inclusive-resorts. I focus on the Caribbean and only a few resorts because I only recommend destinations I've visited and love.
My specialty is knowing the right questions to ask in order to recommend destinations and resorts most likely to match your personalities and trip expectations.
I can help you wade through the confusing maze of resort options and give you advice on how to maximize your travel investment. And best of all, there is no charge for my services.
As a former wedding planner, I have over 15 years of experience helping couples plan their Caribbean destination wedding and honeymoon. I know the ins and outs of wedding struggles that take place before the travel begins.
If you're planning a honeymoon, I will:
- recommend a travel itinerary designed to provide ultimate rest and relaxation after the hustle and bustle of your wedding week.
- recommend memorable and romantic experiences.
- remind you of payment and decision-making deadlines.
- confirm your travel plans during your wedding week.
If you're planning a destination wedding, I will:
- guide you through the wedding planning process with your resort's wedding planning team.
- advise you of how to adapt traditional wedding etiquette and financial responsibilities to destination weddings.
- handle travel details for any guests traveling with you.
- serve at the point person for your wedding guests so you won't have to field their travel questions. (Because who has time for that?!)
- confirm your wedding plans with the resort wedding coordinator prior to travel
More than one of my former clients have said that I’m “professional, yet personable” and that I have a “calming presence.” I’ve also been complemented for being knowledgeable, helpful, organized, efficient and having a fast response time.
I'd love to help you plan your destination wedding, honeymoon, vow renewal or romantic getaway.
A Windy Evening at Sandals Royal Bahamian
I've been married for (let’s just say many) years to my BFF, Charlie. My secret talent is baton twirling and I’m a recovering swim and soccer mom.
I was born to live among palm trees and salty air, but through an ironic twist of fate, I’ve lived most of my adult life in a landlocked state. I have to admit East Tennessee is a pretty awesome alternative. (And the view of the Smoky Mountains from the top of my street is awe-ma-ZING!)
When I’m not helping couples plan the most romantic trip of their lives, I’m probably hanging out with family and friends, obsessing over SEC football and planning my next tropical escape.
Let me help you plan one, as well!