Family and Romance Travel Specialist
I am passionate about making dream vacations a reality for my clients. My main areas of focus are family travel and romance travel. I spend a lot of my extra time keeping current with a variety of resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico in order to provide my clients with the most up to date and accurate information. This, paired with getting to know my clients' interests, makes for a wonderful vacation. I have helped get clients passports within days of a trip, resolved airline delays and cancelations, had numerous clients get upgrades due to relationships with different hotels and I am there for each client before, during and after their vacation.
I have been in the travel industry for two and a half years, but I have been traveling the world almost all of my life. My background is a tennis teaching professional. While teaching for over 18 years, I lived in Maui for 4 years, the Caribbean for 13 years and traveled to Europe as well during that time. I am always training and learning about new destinations, resorts and the latest trends in the industry. My passion for making sure my clients get everything they want out of their vacation and more.
Whether you want an all inclusive family vacation or an adults only getaway, an ocean or a river cruise, I can take care of all of your needs. Looking to take your family on a vacation, I will make sure that the trip is one they will never forget.
Here are some testimonies from my clients:
* We would like to thank you Corey for planning us such a wonderful trip. Planning your first cruise can be very overwhelming, that is why we put it off for so many years. Corey, you made the process easy for us. Walking us through everything, so when we got there we knew what to do. Even helping us plan our excursions. That made our vacation even more memorable. Pam, family of 5 on the Getaway December/January 2014/15
* Hi Corey, thank you so much again for helping Ryan and I plan our honeymoon. Our trip was amazing from start to finish. We will definetly share your informaton with anyone we know who is planning on taking a trip. Kate and Ryan Septmeber 2014 Excelence Punta Cana
* Dear Corey, thanks so much for planning our family vacation. Your recommendation of the Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana was spot-on. It was exactly the type of resort that my family loves! Thank you for working... tirelessly to ensure we would get the ocean front room we wanted, the view was amazing! Punta Can was beautiful, the water was crystal clear, the resort was spectuacular, we had a wonderful time!
Also, thank you for assiting me in renewing my passport in under 48 hours when I realized, 3 days before vacation, that it had expired. I feared my situation was hopeless and my family would travel without me, but you didn't seem flustered at all. You just found a way to make it happen. I'm so grateful!! Thank you! Gina August 2014 Hard Rock Punta Cana
* We just got back from an amazing family trip to Aruba. Corey did an excellent job planning our vacation and his information and recommendations about the island were spot on. He also followed up on things during our trip to make sure our vacation went smoothly. We were really happy with everything! Gail August 2014 Radisson Aruba
* Corey, thank you again for helping us plan our trip to Scotland and England. You were so patient as we adjuted our trip several times to meet our needs. Thank you for all of your research that you did that helped us see some amazing sights. You were very timely and I loved that you would sit down with us and go over every detail. Scotland was beyond gorgeous and I would highly recommend the 3 day bus tour of the Highland's with Rabbi's. We will definetely go through you again when we plan our next adventure. Carla July 2014
* I can't say enough about my recent trip to Greece and Turkey with m daughter. Corey made suggestions that made our trip wonderful. Not being a frequent overseas traveler, I was very happy with the level of service and felt that I was fully prepared with all the informaton and documents that I needed for a memorable trip. Everything from the transfers to the tours went off without a hitch. I have already recommended Cruise and Fly Worldwide Travel to many people. Amy June 2014
* Grand Cayman is a wonderful place to visit! The beaches are beautiful, the color of the water is incredible and the snorkeling is fabulous. The accommodations at The Reef that Corey booked for my family were perfect! I would definitely go back to Grand Cayman. Ann June 2014
*Corey, I greatly enjoyed my