Family, Couples, & Destination Weddingmoon Expert
From honeymoons to girl’s weekends, family reunions, wellness retreats & babymoons, your flawlessly planned itinerary doesn’t cost a penny more but comes with less stress, less worry, and more time to turn your dreams into memories that will last a lifetime. I’m a full service travel agent who can book all travel, including theme parks, cruises, all inclusive resorts, Europe, & Hawaii for couples, families, individuals, groups. No location is too exotic, no bucket list is too long! Want to go on safari, walk along the Great Wall, or swim with pigs in the Caribbean? I partner with high quality tour operators worldwide to find the perfect trip for you!
Looking to celebrate? From weddings to vow renewals & family reunions, let me take on the stress of coordinating travel with your large group. In addition, I have specialized training in special needs & autism travel to help everyone travel happy.
Does traveling make you feel joy? Do you collect memories instead of things? What moments are you gifting to your littles? Can you say that you’ve shared a laugh with your very own Fairy Godmother? Don’t believe in magic? Let me be your very own travel Fairy Godmother today! I’ll take the stress off so that you can get that picture of your family with laughter & joy! I can even help you get in the picture too!
I would be honored to help you travel happy, wherever that may be! From your family’s perfect vacation to the great wide somewhere, ocean & river cruises, Hawaii, Europe, the Caribbean, & worldwide. I have all the right tools to get you to the perfect destination, all with concierge level coordination at no extra cost to you.
I was a true Disney geek from my first trip at age 12 and passionate about travel. As a mom of three special needs kids, taking my kids to Disney and to exotic destinations as often as possible is a dream come true. I joined the Travelmation team to help other families make magical memories too and help those with special needs deal with the unique stress of traveling. I have lived & studied in four countries, & visiting all seven continents is on my travel bucket list. Close to home, I enjoy sailing with Disney Cruise Line, pin trading, and finding the perfectly coordinated pair of Mickey ears to match each outfit when strolling down Main Street. You can find me just south of Atlanta, GA in Fayetteville/Peachtree City with husband, Erik, and my three miracle babies: Bella, Nathan, & Ian.
- My Favorite Place That I Have Visited: Spain
- My Favorite Disney Attraction: The Mad Teacups
- My Favorite City: London
- Perfect Vacation: a spa, old stuff to look at, sun, and a beach
- I am continually researching, visiting, & learning about destinations worldwide to offer you the most knowledgeable service possible. I’m also a member of broad travel agent networking groups so that if I don’t know the answer to your question, I will work tirelessly to find it.
- I’ve had extensive training in all Disney Destinations so that I can plan the most magical trip for you. I can even plan your fairytale wedding or Disneymoon with added pixie dust too! Disney Destinations include: Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, the Disney Cruiseline, Aulani, a Disney Resort in Hawaii, Adventures by Disney, Tokyo Disney, Shanghai Disney, Disneyland Paris, Disney’s Hilton Head Resort, & Disney’s Vero Beach Resort. As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner at an Earmarked Agency, I have access to exclusive & dedicated planning tools that are not available to all travel agents. Travelmation has earned Disney’s trust as a high volume agency with consistently high guest satisfaction & rebooking rates. I’m excited to earn your trust & help you have memories not dreams with signature Travelmation service!
- I’ve had in depth training to craft the perfect Sandals or Beaches escape for you! Not only have I studied all that Sandals & Beaches Resorts have to offer, I have traveled extensively to their resorts to get first person perspective for you! Need help planning a wedding, honeymoon, or wedding in paradise? I’m also a Certified Sandals Wedding Specialist. From a couple’s getaway at Sandals, a family trip to Beaches, or your next golf, tennis, or dive adventure I’ve got you covered. Want to take your group on a trip to remember? Sandals & Beaches Resorts offer a variety of options from bachelorettes to yoga retreats. Don’t forget that Beaches Resorts feature the WORLD’S FIRST ADVANCED CERTIFIED AUTISM CENTER where your special needs family member is ALWAYS part of the fun!
- COME SEEK all that Royal Caribbean has to offer with worldwide cruising from the Caribbean to Alaska to the Far East. Featuring some of the largest ships at sea, I have in depth training from Royal Caribbean University to help you find the perfect itinerary & ship for your family or group sailing!
For personalized savings & updates, find my newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/a71f31f29315/sarahtravels
Specializing in Special Needs & Autism Travel
The Perfect Evening
“Gave us hope of traveling again.”
WHY USE A SPECIAL NEEDS TRAVEL EXPERT (mom)?
- Help booking your vacation at a Certified Autism Center or Autism Friendly destination.
- Personalized advice on sensory needs, elopement, medical needs, & mobility.
- Help navigating food allergies & hotel grocery delivery.
- Contacting TSA CARES, airline, cruise, & resort special services.
- Customized SOCIAL STORIES.
- Arranging special needs strollers, wagons, deep cleaning, or childcare experienced in special needs.
- How to use the Disney DAS System.
- Touring Plans & Park Guides with special needs in mind.
- Help accessing accommodations, ex. using a stroller as a wheelchair, finding family nursing stations, adult changing, & tube feeding.
My Areas of Expertise
CERTIFICATES & AWARDS
No Headache Disney
Best Disney trip ever!
Thank you so much! Special needs travel is a passion project of mine so I'm so grateful that I could help your family travel with less stress.
Family Vacation 2019/2020
Thank you so much! I'm so honored that your family trusted me with helping you make memories. I can't wait to see where you go next!