Expert Royal Caribbean Cruise Travel Agent
If there is one mass-market cruise line I know better than all the rest, it is the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (RCL). In their Crown & Anchor Society (loyalty program), I have achieved "Emerald" status, which one receives after 55 nights on board an RCL ship - I have 70. Additionally, I have one more cruise planned with Royal. So, you could say that I am a fan of what they are doing over there at Royal Caribbean International. You could say it and you would be right.
I took my first cruise with Royal on March 24, 2007, on their Legend Of The Seas (retired) for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise, and it was love at first wave! Since then, I have been on the following:
- 4-Night Bahamas Cruise - Sovereign of the Seas - Sept 3, 2007
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise - Oasis of the Seas - Sept 14, 2013
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise - Freedom of the Seas - Oct 18, 2015
- 4-Night Bahamas Cruise - Enchantment of the Seas - Feb 8, 2016
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise - Harmony of the Seas - Jan 14, 2017
- 9-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise - Navigator of the Seas - Apr 14, 2017
- 4-Night Bahamas Cruise - Majesty of the Seas - Oct 23, 2017
- 4-Night Bahamas Cruise - Majesty of the Seas - Dec 4, 2017
- 3-Night Bahamas Cruise - Enchantment of the Seas - Feb 2, 2018
- 4-Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise - Mariner of the Seas - Sept 9, 2019
- 7-Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day - Harmony of the Seas - Dec 8, 2019
The next cruise I currently have booked is:
- 7-Night Norwegian Fjords - Anthem of the Seas - Sep 5, 2021
It is safe to say that I will continue my climb in their Crown & Anchor society as long as they keep on delivering the same cruises experience I have come to think of as "coming home."
My Areas of Expertise
So FABULOUS! Can’t wait to do it again!
We appreciate your generous words, Dana! Hope you had a blast!
Will RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
Thank you, Mrs. Walker! It was our pleasure to work with you. We cannot wait to do it again soon!
Smart and Sincere Travel Agent
We appreciate that greatly, Kenneth! When we started our agency, we said that we need to treat our client's travels as if they were our own and give them the same level of diligence, scrutiny, and caring. We are happy it shows! And, you can continue to expect it from us. Let us know when you are ready to book your next extraordinary adventure. We would be honored to help!
Such An Enjoyable Experience
Thank you for the kinds words, but working with YOU was so easy, Kristy! Every travel advisor should have clients like you and Anthony! Actually, on second thought, we'll keep them for ourselves! ;-) We're happy you had a blast and can't wait to get you out there again on your next extraordinary adventure!
Best Travel Agent Ever
Rich, we appreciate your vote of confidence and will continue to do everything in our power to consistently deliver the level of service you have rightfully come to expect. We love working hard for clients like you! We cannot wait for your Dominican Republic All-Inclusive Family Reunion trip. That will be a blast for sure!
Great Travel Agent, Great Experience
Thank you so much, Tino! We are happy we could help, and we are looking forward to continuing to work with you over the years! Happy cruising!
Book through Scott! You won’t be disappointed!
Thanks, Karah! Your sentiments mean a lot to me. I work hard to be the best travel advisor you have ever worked with, and hopefully the last travel advisor you will ever work with! It's been my pleasure getting to know you.
Very experienced and friendly.
Thank you, Rich! Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. We are grateful for you continued trust and support.
Royal Caribbean cruise in April
Thank you, Darla! You are super friendly too! It has been fun working with you. You would probably be a blast to cruise with too! Enjoy your cruise!