Terms & Conditions Apply.
Family Adventure Vacation - Maui
Aloha!!! For 6 days my family and I went on an adventure family vacation in Maui. While we were planning this vacation, I was a little hesitant to take a 3 & 5 year old on an adventure vacation but we went for it. We even brought grandma along for the adventure and to help us as needed. I am a strong believer that a family vacation does not have to consist of just kid entertainment. A family vacation should be something that the entire family can enjoy! That was our number one goal in planning this vacation, something we all can enjoy and make wonderful memories.
Our adventure vacation included:
- A 2AM sunrise tour on the volcano Haleakala which has an elevation of 10,023 feet.
- We built sandcastles on the beach and witnessed sea turtles swim by us in knee deep water.
- One night we enjoyed a Luau show & dinner, which really excited the girls as they really thought they were watching the real Disney Moana & Maui!
- Our adventure also took us on the famous Road to Hana which consists of 620 curves and 59 one lane bridges! (Hubby drove us the entire way there!)Along the Road to Hana we witnessed breathtaking views, waterfalls, and BLACK sand. Yes BLACK SAND!!! God is amazing!!! (Incase you didn’t already know!)
- And we topped off the vacation with a kid friendly day at the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium!!
I can’t wait to share our photos and family adventure vacation with you!!! Stay tuned for much more!!!